View Single Post
Old 14-11-2010, 14:17   #71

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I've also thought about that a couple of times. I was not sure if it is Gattuso or Boateng to start. Boateng gives away ball pretty easily but he is getting better.
I don't know exactly what you mean about tactical discipline but in last game he was very disciplined especially to come back to defend.
Boateng has improved on a tactical level of late than at the start of the season, though his overall play I feel has suffered a little and lacks consistency. However, I feel he does have moments where he'll leave gaps behind him (I can recount a couple of moments against Palermo where he was a little poorly positioned). Compared to what I saw Flamini doing in the past couple of weeks, I do feel in our midfield he's still a weak point.

Either way looks like Allegri has pretty much selected what I expected (obviously without Pirlo). At this point my biggest worry is it's most likely Zambrotta vs Eto'o, who has been really dangerous this season. Flamini will have to make sure he doubles up frequently to help Zambrotta.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote