|
Ok so let's get this straight; we've had now two members on MM (Nando, Super Sheva) state that not only are we linked to Fernando Torres, it is very possible if not probable that we'll sell Pato and buy Torres. Also, there are rumors that Pato is trouble in the locker-room, a bit upset that Ibra is the focal point of the team, etc.
I can't believe this. Even if I see a source, I've never heard of these issues before. Also, in terms of quality, I believe Pato is better than Fernando Torres. Pato is faster, younger, and perhaps a better finisher. Also, Torres is injured all the time too, and he has no excuse because he's older.
I don't really want Balotelli, I didnt really want Cassano, but I certainly do NOT want Pato to leave. Instead, we must, and this is very important, get a player like Coentrao, Luiz, Ranocchia, Jucilei, Ganso, Lazzari,, and start replacing our Midfield and horrible defenders (Bonera, Oddo, Janku, Onyewu)
I'm not sure where this nonsense about Pato came from, but our forward line is NOT the problem...
|