View Single Post
Old 30-12-2010, 12:38   #1457

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Not sure what to expect of Dinho, there are many mixed messages right now with us apparently ready to sell, but Brazilian clubs (namely Gremio) aren't prepared to offer money.

Personally, I don't really care, Dinho clearly has no place in Milan now. Worse news is Boateng and Amelia both got injured in training, but both might/should be back for the Cagliari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dae View Post
Yeah that's me. I'm kind of looking for a new home. Anybody here I know?
lol, probably not really anyone besides Reza I think. Most of those who post and XT don't post here anymore, and I only ever read XT rather than join (with all due respect too many idiots and off topic posts there).

Anyway, we have some really good posters even if the forum isn't as busy as in the past.
ACMILAN1983 is offline