View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 19:12   #11

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
I think that we shouldn't use Silva as DM right now since last try of using him there was unsuccessful and we really need him in defense. It's better to play Sokratis there as someone said that he played DM in world cup and seems he played well in that position.

About injured and suspended players, it is really shocking especially if Gattuso can't also play (I do hope he can play). I like watching young players playing but two young players from beginning could be too many. I don't know, maybe Allegri think they can start from beginning? With our midfield's situation right now, at least one midfielder from Primavera should be brought to this game to sit on the bench and it could be Fossati. I have heard that he is a creative midfielder. Hence, I am really waiting for his first chance with senior team.
__________________
´
If Tassotti, Baresi, Costacurta and I are going to have a coffee now, we would put us in line and keeping the space unintentionally.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote