Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza
Done, dedicated to our very own Brazilian scout 
|
LOL
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought: "Wow, there was already special thread with that kind of title and someone make that thread appear again!". Well oh well, this is supposed the thread of "Kaka and his father ...".
Good job Reza. Even Brasileiro might not subjective and biased (people can objective 100% IMO), what I have seen from his view or thought about players are mostly true, either from players he suggested like David Luiz (his highest priority for very talented CB a couple of seasons ago), Pato (if the price was worth it), Thiago Silva (when we were chasing him) and the last one of course Ganso and the most unforgotten one was Jucilei (since I never heard his name before and I think most of fans did too), etc., or he warned that the players were overpriced like the other Silva (we chased 2 Silva but the other one was overrated), Bruno (CB of München), etc.
So, to add Hitmann's question: Is it worth to buy Lucas (plays in Brazil, not Liverpool) and not Jucilei? Or does Lucas have EU-pass?
How about Ganso? What kind of major operation he had before this injury? Galliani said he had already 2 major operation. How do you view it regarding his future performance? Any correlation injuries of Ganso with Kerlon's injury and his actual performance?
How about Lucas Piazon? Is he very talented? I thought Juve has got him but from the news I got that he and his father only wanted to see the situation and condition in Europe and stressed that there is still no agreement between Juve and Piazon's club which means that other club can sign him.
How do you compare Ganso, Lucas (player hitmann mentioned above) and Piazon?
Thanks before Brasileiro.