View Single Post
Old 29-09-2006, 23:20   #76
mzk57

Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeMilan®
zZ[-_-]Zz this is the attack that totally demolished porto the other day, this is the team with the talent of tomorrow, give it 5/6 years when maldini serghinio cafu and billy will be collectin their pensions this arsenal team shall be the strongest in europe i mean look at the talent hleb, adeboyor, fabregas, eboue, diaby, senderos, flamini, van persie and everybody knows the list can go on and on and on, and who has milan got gourcuff lmaoooo.. or wait are you that upset that gallas turned down milan for arsenal? the only sore looser around here is carlo, i mean atleast wenger has respect for hes team, hes cool headed not telling them off and threatnin 2 sub them off i mean this is a coach rite? who cant even communicate with hes players..
Arsenal > AC Milan?????
Man u deserve a ban for this post

Quote:
i mean look at the talent hleb, adeboyor, fabregas, eboue, diaby, senderos, flamini, van persie and everybody knows the list can go on and on and on
Talent???? U Arsenal fan??
The kids u mentioned are nothing but a bunch of cowards or u could say 2 season players and one thing more, the day Henry leaves Arsenal, they would find them selves in the England's division 1 league in the next season .
Why??

Becoz they are Cowards that y and its simple as that

(*u should concern ur doctor)

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote