View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 15:37   #96
Brasileiro

Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
It helps and it was a good choice as Pato scored again (with an assist of Ibra) ... So for that, credit to Allegri !! Anyway, there is no competition right now between the three strikers and Cassano I think because despite an amazing debut with us, probably thanks to enthusiasm of joining us, Cassano seems to start to feel the weight of the 2 months without playing he spent before the holidays !! He needs time I think, and as a consequence, that gives time to Pato !!
C´mon, Geo!! We better find something to disagree!!!

I can not post often anymore, but as reader, I was surprise by the hype about Cassano´s performances here. I like him as a sub, but not on the starting 11. Imo, until we get a real #10, its Pato-Ibra up front with Robinho behind.

I just hope Nesta, Ambro or Pirlo clear things between Pato and Ibra. In my head they complement each other so well... Ibra loves to go left and right and hold the ball to create something and Pato is deadly(and love) playing like the young Ronaldo(R9) at the line of the opositon defense. They can be lethal, just needs to clear things...

Last edited by Brasileiro; 07-02-2011 at 15:45.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote