View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 04:59   #35
Stitch

Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
From channel4

Ronnie recovery delayed again
Monday 10 September, 2007
The mystery surrounding Milan hitman Ronaldo’s injury has deepened with news that he may be sidelined for another month.

When the Selecao star reported a pain in his thigh on July 31, it was expected that he would return to action in time for the start of the campaign.

However, Ronaldo’s recovery has been painfully slow, prompting him to consult the national side’s doctor in Brazil, who criticised his Milan counterparts for their treatment of his complaint.

While Italian doctors believed that Ronaldo’s injury was a mere strain, it has now been revealed to be a much more serious rupture.

The Diavolo medical team now seem willing to admit that they initially made an error in their diagnosis, but they are demanding that the ex-Inter man return to Milanello.

The saga may yet turn ugly if the 30-year-old continues to snub his club’s request and boss Carlo Ancelotti’s assertion that Ronaldo would be fit for the September 15 clash with Siena looks increasingly far-fetched.

Latest estimates suggest that the No 99 will need at least another month to get over his injury woes and could return for Week 7’s trip to the Stadio Olimpico to face Lazio.

damn...it's not like I doubted this will happen. I only wished I would be wrong

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote