AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2006, 17:03   #1

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
Fiorentina vs AC Milan

Im not Optimistic... any bets to the score?

2-0 Fiorentina Mutu and Toni...

They could completely rip us apart, i dont even know if i can be bothered to watch the next game.. I know ill just gona get heartbroken doing so!
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan
Graeme C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 17:35   #2

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Predicting the worst so that if we do win it'll be the best thing since sliced bread? Smart move!
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 17:38   #3

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme C
Im not Optimistic... any bets to the score?

2-0 Fiorentina Mutu and Toni...

They could completely rip us apart, i dont even know if i can be bothered to watch the next game.. I know ill just gonna get heartbroken doing so!
Its gonna be hard,But it might be the other way around, I think with closed tactics,with counter attacks we can surprise them...Why not..I think this is going to be the D match,if we can win this game,it can change a lot of things..

And if Berlu is planing to change smth in the management(Carlo included) I think now is the right time.. So the new people in charge have all the time needed before the CL starts..
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 18:57   #4

Pireloke

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Pireloke is on a distinguished road
If we lose this one, Fiorentina jumps over us in the standings, and it's relegation fighting time, I have stopped hoping, my hopes always get crushed anyway this season.
Pireloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 21:15   #5

San Ringhio

Registered User
 
San Ringhio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Gattuso, Inzaghi, Maldini, Costacurta, Kaka'
San Ringhio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme C
They could completely rip us apart, i dont even know if i can be bothered to watch the next game.. I know ill just gona get heartbroken doing so!
But what if you miss the game and we win?

This is going to be a very, very tough game, but don't count Milan out: we've had trouble lately with weak teams, so who knows, maybe against a strong team we'll finally catch fire. Even when the odds are against it, any match could still be the match where we turn it around.
San Ringhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 21:18   #6

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pireloke
If we lose this one, Fiorentina jumps over us in the standings, and it's relegation fighting time, I have stopped hoping, my hopes always get crushed anyway this season.

ur rite....just like my hopes....toni is going to ...well..need i say it...but will say it newayz...us....and inter keeps on winnig...i really have ran out of ideas if wat our team must do to win...i really have...
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 11-12-2006 at 04:08. Reason: swearing
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 21:50   #7

eltomas2

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2006
eltomas2 is on a distinguished road
tough game BUT maybe we'll have Kaka, Pirlo and Gatusso from the start...Cafu is back too so who knows
eltomas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 22:48   #8

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
damn it, this is very depressing. If we can't win Torino at home, then it really would be hard to take on Fiorentina at such an away game.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 23:27   #9

sveto

Registered User
 
sveto's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
sveto is on a distinguished road
One thing I know, Milan can beat any team anywhere, and can lose anyone aswell,
Its a unpredictable team
sveto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 23:28   #10

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
I see a lot of Inter mentality here.. ~~~
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 05:28   #11

kef

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso
kef is on a distinguished road
I hope we win, because all who is supporting or coaching or playing for milan could really use it
kef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 05:43   #12

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
I think we are gone loose.If you remember last year we played at fiorentina's seat.Milan last year was far better than the current milan, with great defence,midfield and the best attack of the season, but we lost 3-1!
So with that current milan the 1-0 loose it will be a good score!
I think we gona loose 1-0.
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 05:47   #13

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
i'd be surprised if we don't concede to Toni & Co... and manage to get any points...

Toni & Mutu vs Kalac... and Gilardino vs Frey... need i say more?
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 05:48   #14

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
we could use more man in midfield: I would go for this..........
...................pirlo................
....gattuso.........seedorf..........
.........kaka.......gourcuff........
............gilardino............

for the defence I dont know as I cant say who is out injured agan.........
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 05:54   #15

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Off topic:does anyone know what Carlo said at the interview after the Milan 0-0 Torino???I'm trying to find his comments after the game!
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.