AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Which website is better for its over all features among these web giants?
Google (,)(,) 0 0%
MSN <|> 0 0%
Yahoo ..! 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-01-2010, 12:02   #1

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Which web-giant is better in your opinion?

I am thinking to start posting movie reviews, but the problem is where should I do it, or more precisely which website should I pick?

MSN, Yahoo or IMDb? While thinking so, i decided to start a thread to see website is more famous among the MM members. Lets see who wins the battle of giants MSN, Yahoo or Google.
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.