AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-03-2005, 05:50   #1

killiegradge

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Cafu
killiegradge is on a distinguished road
Where to watch CL QF in Prague

I will be in Prague at the time of the first leg of the CL QF v Inter and wondered if anyone had any ideas as to where I could watch the game in the city centre?
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2005, 10:57   #2

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
There is a great place to watch the CL game. Unfortunately it's in Milan. Why are you going to Praha when the sh!ts going down in Milano?
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2005, 11:44   #3

killiegradge

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Cafu
killiegradge is on a distinguished road
Youre right!Bad decision.It was a pre-arranged holiday with the wife(no kids!) -I'll gladly swap.If anyone would like a few days in Prague with my wife I will exchange that for a ticket to the game.
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.