AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-12-2004, 03:15   #1

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
I would like to take this opportunity

to introduce myself to my fellow Milanisti. Ciao, my name is Hasan.

I live in Canada and run my own website: www.totalsoccer.ca. I have supported Milan since 1987 and I must say it has been the most eventful ride.

I know one of the moderators here also. Giovanni, my fellow Milanisti on the BBC site.

For 2005 I, alongside Milan, have come up with a wishlist: we must win the Champions League, beat Juve to the Scudetto and revive Pippo.

Vince per noi Milan!
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2004, 08:07   #2

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Welcome to Milan Mania Hasan!

Nice website
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2004, 08:49   #3

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Welcome Hasan

Nice site
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2004, 11:38   #4

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
Welcome mate
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2004, 12:18   #5

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Grazie. For the site compliments and the welcome.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2004, 14:11   #6

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
welcome, website pretty impressive
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2004, 14:23   #7

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by almilan
welcome, website pretty impressive
Thanks I work pretty hard on it. Feel free to send pro-Milanisti opinions to the Voices section.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2004, 14:33   #8

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Welcome to MM Hasan!!!!!!
I have one friend with name Hasan
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2004, 14:40   #9

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirza salihovic
Welcome to MM Hasan!!!!!!
I have one friend with name Hasan
Hey buddy. I take it you are from Bosnia! My girlfriend is Croatian. I will try my best to say hi in the language:

Zdravo? Kako se? Dobro?

Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2004, 14:54   #10

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Welcome to MM Hasan, I agree the site looks nice
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2004, 16:12   #11

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero
Hey buddy. I take it you are from Bosnia! My girlfriend is Croatian. I will try my best to say hi in the language:

Zdravo? Kako se? Dobro?

Dobro sam, hvala na pitanju. Kako si ti???
You are very good.Do you know something else or is this all what you know??
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2004, 02:40   #12

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirza salihovic
Dobro sam, hvala na pitanju. Kako si ti???
You are very good.Do you know something else or is this all what you know??

That is all I know
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2004, 05:51   #13

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero
That is all I know
OK, if you need any help or instructions of Bosnian, just ask
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 04:52   #14

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero
I know one of the moderators here also. Giovanni, my fellow Milanisti on the BBC site.
welcome hasan!!

__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 15:29   #15

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Hi Hasan! welcome to MilanMania !!!
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.