AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2007, 17:34   #1

ac-milan

Registered User
 
ac-milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Location: Bar,Montenegro
Fave Players: Kaka,Vidic,Maldini,Inzaghi and Seedorf
ac-milan is on a distinguished road
Chat with Emerson!

Thuesday 11th,Septembar(on my birthday) you can chat with Emerson on oficial Milan site at 1.30pm.. www.acmilan.com !!!

I think this is a great idea,to make some relation between players and fans...
__________________
Alexandre`Pato

GoD On HeAvEn . . . . . KaKa On EaRtH

Last edited by ac-milan; 07-09-2007 at 17:42.
ac-milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 04:46   #2

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Great, does he speak English? Coz I don't speak Portuguese or Italian, lol ...
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:35   #3

ac-milan

Registered User
 
ac-milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Location: Bar,Montenegro
Fave Players: Kaka,Vidic,Maldini,Inzaghi and Seedorf
ac-milan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicknick
Great, does he speak English? Coz I don't speak Portuguese or Italian, lol ...

Probably...
I think he speak on English,because will come people from diferent states to speak with him
__________________
Alexandre`Pato

GoD On HeAvEn . . . . . KaKa On EaRtH
ac-milan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.