![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Milan vs Sampdoria -- How to watch the match
http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?ma...86&part=sports
Not lots of channels, I hope that CCTV5 won't change ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead. So we should stop bashing Juventus ... ![]() Serie A Fantasy League The topic on MM The avatar to use by MM members |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
![]() |
For those in the US, you can go to espn360.com and download the media player. They carry almost all Milan games and they will show the one today live as well. You can also watch Lazio-Roma on a replay as well.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER! |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Is it free ?
Only for US people ?
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead. So we should stop bashing Juventus ... ![]() Serie A Fantasy League The topic on MM The avatar to use by MM members |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
I dont think espn360 is free !!!!!
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
I reg. on espn360, they didnt ask for any money yet. I will let u know
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
![]() |
It is free. As long as your cable provider carries it. Which is the case in 90% of the US i would say. I have been using it since the Napoli game in January. No money no bills. It is just a feature of ESPN. If you can't catch the game live it will be on the replay sheet for a while so you can always watch replays. The streaming quiality is excelent as well, far better then streaming on tvants, or ppstream or any of the streamers we have been using for a while.
I really don't know if people from outside of US can use it for free. I guess you can just go on the website and see what happens. If your provider carries it then it'll say "congratulations, your cable provider carries espn360".
__________________
MILAN FOREVER! Last edited by nefremo; 19-03-2008 at 12:03. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
Wow great !!! I always thougth that I had to pay for this. This is great.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Bosniaco, jel mi se isplati tamo registrirati? Radi dobro??
sorry for language!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|