AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-06-2009, 16:26   #1

lanuora

Registered User
 
lanuora's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Germany
Fave Players: Il capitano
lanuora is on a distinguished road
Maldini´s future ?

BBC said today that Chelsea talked to him about assisting Ancelotti.
Maldini earlier said that he never wants to leave Milan, but also said a few days later that he is not satisfied about the options Milan is willing to offer.

Even thinking about Maldini connected to another club is impossible to me.
On the other hand, the way Milan treats this man is also unbelievable.What do you think about the future of Paolo Maldini ?
__________________
Life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% mortality rate
lanuora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009, 22:28   #2

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
He will stay at the end. I think what Milan offered him was a youth coach post, in order for him to train with his kids, and stay close to his family. I guess what Maldini wanted is to be a scout, inorder to travel around and meet Paris Hilton. hahahaha

FOr real, I think Maldini is looking more at a coaching role or a scouting role at a more senior level than the ones Milan was offering.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2009, 00:19   #3

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Agree, though I thought he said no coaching for him (or am I wrong?)
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2009, 01:32   #4

lanuora

Registered User
 
lanuora's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Germany
Fave Players: Il capitano
lanuora is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Agree, though I thought he said no coaching for him (or am I wrong?)
No, you are right.
"Coaching is what I hate most in football" or something like that
__________________
Life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% mortality rate
lanuora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2009, 02:38   #5

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Maybe we should ask him to take Leonardo's previous role (not as a Brazilian scout, maybe Italian?) as Galliani's right hand man. It would be a good starting role for him I think as he works up through the hierarchy.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2009, 04:47   #6

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Just wondering if Cap does go to Chelsea, would you guys call him a traitor?
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2009, 05:08   #7

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Why should we think about a traitor? Will he PLAY for Chelsea? He has retired, can't be called a traitor. He played for all his career for Milan.

A word 'a traitor' doesn't exist for Maldini, Baresei etc. since the players have retired from playing football.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2009, 05:44   #8

lanuora

Registered User
 
lanuora's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Germany
Fave Players: Il capitano
lanuora is on a distinguished road
I would put it the other way.....if Milan will not do everything to keep a man with his experience and loyalty, then they are the one who should be called traitor.

But somehow I have this feeling, that there is something seriously wrong in the relationship between Maldini and Milan management.
Never before he spoke about Milan in a negative way like the way he did after he retired, He surely is very disappointed about Milan and I don´t believe in a future at Milan if nothing´s gonna change.
__________________
Life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% mortality rate
lanuora is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.