AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2007, 10:35   #1

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Milan players and their cars !!!

Pretty self-explanatory.... Share with the others what cars our boys drive every day/on special occasions, and you are most certainly welcome if you would like to post a picture.
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:46   #2

ac-milan

Registered User
 
ac-milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Location: Bar,Montenegro
Fave Players: Kaka,Vidic,Maldini,Inzaghi and Seedorf
ac-milan is on a distinguished road
I don`t know..I think they really drive Mercedes S500 or Mercedes CLK 500 roadster ...I can`t imagine them in some sport car..
__________________
Alexandre`Pato

GoD On HeAvEn . . . . . KaKa On EaRtH
ac-milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:56   #3

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac-milan
I don`t know..I think they really drive Mercedes S500 or Mercedes CLK 500 roadster ...I can`t imagine them in some sport car..

Which one(s) though? All of them drive the same car?
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:12   #4

ac-milan

Registered User
 
ac-milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Location: Bar,Montenegro
Fave Players: Kaka,Vidic,Maldini,Inzaghi and Seedorf
ac-milan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicknick
Which one(s) though? All of them drive the same car?

I say i don`t know which car they drive,but i THINK they drive some car like that Mercedes!
__________________
Alexandre`Pato

GoD On HeAvEn . . . . . KaKa On EaRtH
ac-milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:25   #5

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Maldini has a Porsche Carreira I think (maybe a Ferrari 360 Modena though). Pirlo has a crappy Golf or summen. I cant remember the rest though.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:33   #6

ac-milan

Registered User
 
ac-milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Location: Bar,Montenegro
Fave Players: Kaka,Vidic,Maldini,Inzaghi and Seedorf
ac-milan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
Maldini has a Porsche Carreira I think (maybe a Ferrari 360 Modena though). Pirlo has a crappy Golf or summen. I cant remember the rest though.
Thanks Man!! You depose a dilemma
__________________
Alexandre`Pato

GoD On HeAvEn . . . . . KaKa On EaRtH
ac-milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 13:21   #7

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
Pirlo has a crappy Golf or summen.

It's an Audi A3
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 19:58   #8

inter-1908

Registered User
 
inter-1908's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: milan, italy
Fave Players: Ibrahimovic, Figo, and all the other inter players
inter-1908 is on a distinguished road
ye your right i live in milan and pirlo ives around the area and if your around the odd time you see a soccer player and i saw pirlo he has a volkswagen golf
__________________
F.C. Internazionale-Milano 1908-2008 Centenario Inter
CaMpIoNi dItAliA SiAmo AnCoRa NoI!
inter-1908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 00:21   #9

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
wow u are r real milanese?
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 07:24   #10

inter-1908

Registered User
 
inter-1908's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: milan, italy
Fave Players: Ibrahimovic, Figo, and all the other inter players
inter-1908 is on a distinguished road
milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by remote2book
wow u are r real milanese?
yes i live in milan im a milanesse, its cool to live here because you see so many players all the inter players now drive volvos and most ac players drive audis
__________________
F.C. Internazionale-Milano 1908-2008 Centenario Inter
CaMpIoNi dItAliA SiAmo AnCoRa NoI!
inter-1908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 00:34   #11

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
remember Milan was sponsored by Opel, so everybody drove Opel models... of course, they also had their personal choices, other brands...

Now Audi is the official vehicle of Milan...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2007, 14:39   #12

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
I watched La Domenica Sportiva on RAI last night... they showed Pirlo on a gray Porsche Boxster... and Kaladze on a black Ferrari...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2007, 17:28   #13

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
I think all the players have the audi SUV...thats like their "Company cars" as to what they drive otherwise...well, SANT just educated on two of them....
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.