AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2002, 20:05   #31

shevagoal

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2001
shevagoal is on a distinguished road
milan - Dortmund

http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=30
shevagoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2002, 23:43   #32
Milan ForEver_1
Guest
 
Como - Milan

Ambo Goal

http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=32

Sheva Goal

http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=31


C U
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 23:11   #33
Milan ForEver_1
Guest
 
Bolo - Milan

what a win

First goal
http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=36

second goal

http://www.acmilanclub.com/fclick/fclick.php?ad=37

C U
  Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2003, 18:29   #34

GrymMannen

Registered User
 
GrymMannen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva e Kaką
GrymMannen
We are waiting for the goals against Piacenza. :p
__________________
I've got a devil in me
GrymMannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2003, 18:18   #35

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
AND THE GAME AGINST CHIEVO!!!

JEff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2003, 08:52   #36

zulfi

Registered User
 
zulfi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2002
Location: Tetova, Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Rui, Sheva, Nesta...
zulfi
does anyone knows how can we download these videos, because i can watch them but I can't dowload.

And I am waiting for Kaladzes goal against Chievo
__________________
FoRzA MiLaN

-We Are The Champions-
zulfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2003, 10:07   #37

milan_forever

Registered User
 
milan_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini, shevchenko, redondo
milan_forever is on a distinguished road
any idea where to see the highlights of the chievo game???
milan_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2003, 13:16   #38

BG1

Registered User
 
BG1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: Montreal
Fave Players: Jay Jay Okocha
BG1
Where can I see the goals?
BG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2003, 02:21   #39

ARIO

Registered User
 
ARIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
ARIO is on a distinguished road
C'mon....have you got the latest??? Milan v Modena??
__________________
A Milan con Affetto.....
F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic
ARIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2003, 22:57   #40

ARIO

Registered User
 
ARIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
ARIO is on a distinguished road
MATE....I DEMAND MILAN V LAZIO GAME GOALS!!!!!!! I MISSED THE GAME!!!!!
__________________
A Milan con Affetto.....
F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic
ARIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2003, 23:18   #41

BG1

Registered User
 
BG1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: Montreal
Fave Players: Jay Jay Okocha
BG1
Try here
http://www.xtratime.com/forums/showt...6&pagenumber=2
BG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2003, 23:19   #42

BG1

Registered User
 
BG1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: Montreal
Fave Players: Jay Jay Okocha
BG1
Or in the milan video gallery:
http://www.acmilan.com/Video_Gallery.asp
BG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2003, 07:50   #43

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
*DESPERATE* I'm looking for the disallowed goal Sheva scored againts Inter, could anyone tell me where to get it? I hope it'll have the replay too.
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2003, 13:14   #44

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar
Quote:
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]
*DESPERATE* I'm looking for the disallowed goal Sheva scored againts Inter, could anyone tell me where to get it? I hope it'll have the replay too.
http://www.acmilan.com/View_Video.as...d_Sottotipo=11

Enjoy~
:p
__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2003, 13:22   #45

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar
The game video of Milan-Lazio

mms://wmp.i-cable.com/sports/seriea/match_3a.asf
mms://wmp.i-cable.com/sports/seriea/match_3b.asf

__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.