AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > MilanMania > Forum News & Views

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-01-2003, 12:12   #46
Demi
Guest
 
nope... I've been in A'dam, Groningen, Eindhoven, Assen and some little cities.
  Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2003, 12:25   #47

MikE82

Registered User
 
MikE82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2000
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
MikE82
Quote:
Originally posted by Demi
nope... I've been in A'dam, Groningen, Eindhoven, Assen and some little cities.
Ah..The great MVB was born in Utrecht. Muslims goes on pilgrimages to mecka.. All Milan fans should do the same but change the destination to Utrecht. (I've also heard that instead of girls behind windows they have girls on boats.. )
MikE82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2003, 12:30   #48
Demi
Guest
 
I've been in Holland twice, but never to that city...
by the way: I do have a picture of MVB in a tennis club in A'dam... I got that picture from my ex-dutch-boyfriend... I just have to find it and scan...
  Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2003, 02:03   #49

milan_forever

Registered User
 
milan_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini, shevchenko, redondo
milan_forever is on a distinguished road
there are lots of european countries, which im planning to visit in future... and of course,

milan is on top of my list!!
milan_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2003, 11:28   #50
Lav
Guest
 
Inter e merde per sempre

VAFFANCULOOOOOO FC PERDENTI!

theres some italian for ya

Lav
  Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2003, 12:36   #51

niek

Registered User
 
niek's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Westerhoven, Holland
Fave Players: Marco V Basten, Shevchenko, Maldini
niek
Quote:
Originally posted by MikE82


Have you been in Utrecht? All Milan fans should visit Utrecht.
I went to school in Utrecht for two years, so I guess I've done my job correct.
__________________
Fly like a buterfly, sting like a bee. Forza mILAn
niek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2003, 12:38   #52

Laudrup

Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12 2000
Location: Cph.
Laudrup is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Demi
I've been in Holland twice, but never to that city...
by the way: I do have a picture of MVB in a tennis club in A'dam... I got that picture from my ex-dutch-boyfriend... I just have to find it and scan...
Yes please do Would be a thrill..

FORZA VAN BASTO
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2003, 12:52   #53
Demi
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Lav
VAFFANCULOOOOOO FC PERDENTI!
theres some italian for ya
Lav
hey milan_forever, don't say this word to your italian gf...
vaffanculo (vulgar—contraction of the expression "Va' a fare in culo" = up your a$$.)
  Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2003, 14:14   #54

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Lav
Inter e merde per sempre

VAFFANCULOOOOOO FC PERDENTI!

theres some italian for ya

Lav
great! I'm gonna practice when I see an Inter fan today....thanx!
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2003, 21:37   #55

milan_forever

Registered User
 
milan_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini, shevchenko, redondo
milan_forever is on a distinguished road
thankx demi, anyway i wont be saying anything without knowing the meaning...:p

and thanks lav for the phrase!!!!

do post more phrases and i would appreciate if you could write the english meaning of it...

Last edited by milan_forever; 18-01-2003 at 21:41.
milan_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2003, 11:06   #56

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by milan_forever
i've never heard those songs!!!

is there any links to hear those songs??
You can hear samples here. At the very bottom in the other songs by Mana section, DO listen to Fool in the Rain. Oh my God, it's so perfect for Fher's voice!

http://www.ciudadfutura.com/mana/multimedia/audios.html
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2003, 23:06   #57

milan_forever

Registered User
 
milan_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini, shevchenko, redondo
milan_forever is on a distinguished road
yah, its great and thanks for the link Debs...
milan_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2003, 21:38   #58
Lav
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Demi


hey milan_forever, don't say this word to your italian gf...
vaffanculo (vulgar—contraction of the expression "Va' a fare in culo" = up your a$$.)
well you could say it to her if thats where u wanna go :p

In general anything u wanna diss inter with is fine.

If you wanna know some good ones...take italian class...add words together and get your italian teacher to correct it

worked for me

Lav
  Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2003, 23:18   #59

milan_forever

Registered User
 
milan_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini, shevchenko, redondo
milan_forever is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Lav


well you could say it to her if thats where u wanna go :p

In general anything u wanna diss inter with is fine.

If you wanna know some good ones...take italian class...add words together and get your italian teacher to correct it

worked for me

Lav
i would love to go there....

anyway, feel free to post anything that realtes to italian language with the english translation beside it...
milan_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2003, 00:20   #60

Laudrup

Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12 2000
Location: Cph.
Laudrup is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by milan_forever
i would love to go there....
Thanks for sharing that information..

Last edited by Laudrup; 25-01-2003 at 00:24.
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.