AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > MilanMania International

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-04-2003, 02:30   #241

Gabrielle

Registered User
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
'Love letter' full with homeworks..all my younger siblings receive theirs on Friday.My bro was saying that his teacher's crazy coz he can't finish all given homeworks by Monday:p

As weird as it sound...I miss my secondary school years even miss those piles and piles of homeworks I used to get:pDon't be sad that school's starting tomorrow....school years are the best ever!Enjoy it while it lasts!
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa*
Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
Gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2003, 03:12   #242

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
...hmmmmm...silly me:p ...now i get it....hehe...gabrielle are u still schooling????
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2003, 04:05   #243

Gabrielle

Registered User
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
Nope I'm not schooling....at the junction of my life actually.Could continue my studies in foreign uni (NUS rejected me!:p) but I choose bumming around at home :p
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa*
Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
Gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2003, 11:36   #244

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
......as for me i am juggling both......it's stressful.....
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2003, 08:31   #245
eureka
Guest
 
I also missed my secondary school days. On the whole it is quite enjoyable. I had a lot of friends to share jokes, joy sorrow fear, and rigth now I don't have any close friends.
  Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2003, 08:54   #246

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
What are u doing now eureka???
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2003, 11:34   #247

Stefania

Registered User
 
Stefania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: Western Australia
Stefania
This thread is still going on?? How's everyone?
__________________
If A$$holes Had Wings, This Place Would Be An Airport!
Stefania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2003, 12:02   #248

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
All of us here is infected with Sars.... .....nah........How are u Stefania??.....miss u
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2003, 22:13   #249

Gabrielle

Registered User
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by humanTORCH
All of us here is infected with Sars.... .....nah........How are u Stefania??.....miss u
SARS??yeah...

S=single
A=and
R=really
S=sexy :p hehe...

I'm fine Stef...how's studying life in Oz?
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa*
Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
Gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2003, 00:22   #250

Bodat

Moderator
 
Bodat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Milanmania
Fave Players: Baghera la pantera - il Guerriero
Bodat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by humanTORCH
All of us here is infected with Sars.... .....nah........How are u Stefania??.....miss u
Hey, stay away from my Stef!!
__________________
Respect
Be tasteful about your posts and replies. Remember NO violent, political, religious, racist or vile posts will be tolerated, neither will personal attacks of any nature. Such behavior has nothing to do with supporting a football team. Respect your fellow members and they will respect you.

Click here to read the Rules
Bodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2003, 00:41   #251

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Bodat
Hey, stay away from my Stef!!
Look at the pervert.......It's official that Bodat is the biggest pervert in MM
.....by the way......Gabrielle........miss u too!
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2003, 00:50   #252

Bodat

Moderator
 
Bodat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Milanmania
Fave Players: Baghera la pantera - il Guerriero
Bodat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Stefania
This thread is still going on?? How's everyone? and hey... is it Bodat? I love you, Bodat
I love you too, Stef!

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabrielle
Hey Stef, please stay away from Bodat , he's mine...
Hey, I am enough for both of you!
I love you too, Gab!

__________________
Respect
Be tasteful about your posts and replies. Remember NO violent, political, religious, racist or vile posts will be tolerated, neither will personal attacks of any nature. Such behavior has nothing to do with supporting a football team. Respect your fellow members and they will respect you.

Click here to read the Rules
Bodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2003, 00:51   #253

Bodat

Moderator
 
Bodat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Milanmania
Fave Players: Baghera la pantera - il Guerriero
Bodat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by humanTORCH
Look at the pervert.......It's official that Bodat is the biggest pervert in MM
__________________
Respect
Be tasteful about your posts and replies. Remember NO violent, political, religious, racist or vile posts will be tolerated, neither will personal attacks of any nature. Such behavior has nothing to do with supporting a football team. Respect your fellow members and they will respect you.

Click here to read the Rules
Bodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2003, 04:03   #254

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
How can a man love two woman?!!

I wonder one's wife will be loved by type of guy..
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2003, 04:16   #255

aga

Registered User
 
aga's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: indonesian but currently stuck in oz
Fave Players: MALDINI, PIRLO, GATTUSO, AIMAR, BAGGIO
aga is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Bodat
I love you too, Stef!



Hey, I am enough for both of you!
I love you too, Gab!

bodat i believe u need a a new pair of eyes

and if u have enuff money also get a new brain ok
:p

btw happy easter ppl
__________________
aga's rule:
1)the prettier the woman, the more u can't trust them
2)there is no such thing as love at first sight it is lust at first sight
3)there is nothing more efective than women's tear to make men crumble

My Princess
aga is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.