AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2004, 08:02   #1

Gabbarelli

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Glasgow
Fave Players: Chris Sutton
Gabbarelli is on a distinguished road
Hello from Glasgow....

Hello there, I'm a Celtic fan (I notice you have had a few visiting recently already).

Just thought I would check out your forum, and I think I may take a future interest in Milan now having seen the impressive stadium for myself the other evening, and also being impressed with the friendly reactions we received on our visit - and the passionate display by your fans in the opposite curva!

Can you tell me, is the atmosphere generated by the home fans greater for league matches as I have heard, as I am already looking forward to another trip to the San Siro, to see a Serie A match...
Gabbarelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 10:21   #2

argo

Registered User
 
argo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: Andriy Shevchenko, Eric Cantona
argo is on a distinguished road
Welcome to MilanMania, Gabbarelli...
have a nice visit here.. We always open our arms wide to welcome any football fans here.
__________________
Don't Drink and Drive...


Smoke and Fly!!!

argo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 10:43   #3

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbarelli
Hello there, I'm a Celtic fan (I notice you have had a few visiting recently already).

Just thought I would check out your forum, and I think I may take a future interest in Milan now having seen the impressive stadium for myself the other evening, and also being impressed with the friendly reactions we received on our visit - and the passionate display by your fans in the opposite curva!

Can you tell me, is the atmosphere generated by the home fans greater for league matches as I have heard, as I am already looking forward to another trip to the San Siro, to see a Serie A match...
Welcome. as regards the atmosphere the san siro was not as full as it usually is for the Celtic game. If u want an atmosphere you will never forgot try and go to a milan juve game or maye a milan roma game. there will be over 80000 at these games. juve and roma fans wont be given quite the same welcome as the celtic fans were! in Champions lge uefa are strict about flares, fireworks. you will see a lot more at a league match. night games are the best for atmosphere.
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 11:15   #4

Milanista ID

Registered User
 
Milanista ID's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: Maldini, Weah, and Ambrosini
Milanista ID is on a distinguished road
Welcome to MM Gabbarellli
__________________
Forza Milan !!!
Milanista ID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 13:25   #5

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Welcome to MilanMania Gabbarelli!! I'm glad u had a great experience at the mighty San Siro
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 14:28   #6

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Gabba are you half italian?

anyway welcome! san siro is unforgettable, even for other teams' supporters
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 07:09   #7

Gabbarelli

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Glasgow
Fave Players: Chris Sutton
Gabbarelli is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
Gabba are you half italian?

anyway welcome! san siro is unforgettable, even for other teams' supporters
Hello there, no not half Italian, just a nickname I have been given from schooldays!!

Thanks for the welcome all the same!
Gabbarelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 10:44   #8

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Welcome to Inferno pal, I am looking forward reading ur posts

!Forza Milan!
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2004, 15:51   #9

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
hi and welcome
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.