AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-01-2005, 07:09   #1
juicylucy
Guest
 
Alessandro Nesta

undefinedundefined I really want to know were i can find Alessandro Nesta's Fan Club cause i want to write to him. I am a big fan of him, i love him sooo much .
Please let me know if you know how i can contact him, im from England, London. Thank U JUICYLUCYxxxxxxxxxx
  Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2005, 08:06   #2

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Ehy lucy (Juicy? )Sandra is one of the most informed person in this forum to answer all your questions, even how many hair Nesta has on his butt. I've been in London recently and stayed there for a while..where do you live?

fell from to introduce yourself in the presentation forum
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2005, 08:15   #3
juicylucy
Guest
 
Hello Givanni

Hello, why thank you for your message, im from london north, do u know southgate? Hope ur ok sweety. and yes im in love with Nesta ha ha.

love juicy lucia xxxxxxxxxx
  Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2005, 14:45   #4
rena
Guest
 
Hi

I also a huge fan of Sandro.
you can register in yahoo fan club.
hope we can share some photos or infors.
BYe
  Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 10:31   #5

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
welcome to Inferno Rena

btw, can you give us link of that fan club


Last edited by rae; 21-02-2005 at 10:42.
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 10:33   #6

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Now how would anyone know if Nesta had hair on his A$$? Sounds like zookeeping to me.
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 10:45   #7

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Now how would anyone know if Nesta had hair on his A$$? Sounds like zookeeping to me.
chill out, mate... Gio is a joker... he is allowed to do more than anyone else

PS: he is jelous to Sandro...

Last edited by rae; 21-02-2005 at 10:49.
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 10:50   #8

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Dude. I'm so chilled you can go skiing. I was being sarcastic Rae. I just thought it was funny as hell that he put it in such a way, I had to respond. Know what I mean?
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 10:52   #9

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Plus not every guy has hair on his a$$ either. My girlfriend says it's a turn-off for some women.
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 10:55   #10

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Plus not every guy has hair on his a$$ either. My girlfriend says it's a turn-off for some women.
If a man has no hair on his body - he is not a man

If a woman hate hair on man's body so she is lesbian

rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 10:58   #11

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Now that's funny.
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 11:32   #12
rena
Guest
 
hope u like it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	200311070715_470198.jpg
Views:	3892
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	7601  
  Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 11:34   #13

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
welcome to Inferno Rena

btw, can you give us link of that fan club

btw, I do not like naked men
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 11:37   #14
rena
Guest
 
I prefer naked Nesta.
  Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 11:40   #15
rena
Guest
 
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Alessandro_The_Best/
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.