AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-02-2005, 03:35   #46
shevaseven
Guest
 
yeah i think ancelotti will use the x'mas formation again. Here's my prediction

DIDA

CAFU SANDRO PAOLO KALADZE

RINO PIRLO SEEDORF

KAKA RUI

CRESPO

IM SURE MILAN WILL WIN THIS DERBY, AND ENDING INTER UNBEATEN GAMES.

FORZA MILAN........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Old 27-02-2005, 03:40   #47

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Merda
Inter will win.

I'd bet the mortage if I owned a house. That's how confident I am.


FORZA INTER!!!!!

interista VUOI I CAMPIONI SIAMO NOIIII
15 ANNI DI VERGONIA SOLO VOIIII
ALALALALLALA

COME SEMPRE AD INIZIO STAGIONE
INTERISTA FAI LO SPACCONE
LO SCUDETTO LA COPPA CAMPIONI
SONO SOGNI PER VOI COGLIONI
INTERISTA DIVENTI PAZZO
SON 15 ANNI CHE NON VINCI UN CAZZO
IN TRASFERTA E' TROPPO LONTANO
NON TI MUOVI MAI DA MILANO
NON CANTATE NON CARICATE
ALLO STADIO CHE CAZZO FATE
PUOI GRIDARE FIN CHE VUOI
MA MILANO SIAMO NOI


MANCINI UOMO DI MERDA
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline  
Old 27-02-2005, 09:55   #48

Hitman

Registered User
 
Hitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2000
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Kaka
Hitman is on a distinguished road
Tough match tonight.. It seems we will play this lineup: Dida - Cafu, Nesta, Maldini, Kaladze - Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf - Serginho, Kaka - Crespo. I am bit worried about playing "Concorde" from the start. Normally he is much better coming off the bench... But I am confident we will get a good result - also because I am not too impressed by Inter's midfield. Looks like they are playing with Cambiasso and Zanetti at the same time. That is a bit like our Gattuso/Ambrosini combination. Veron will also be playing, and he is definately not the player he used to be... Hope that Martins will be on the bench. He could be a threat for us.
__________________
Milan is the best there is, the best there was - and the best that there will be!!
Hitman is offline  
Old 27-02-2005, 12:09   #49
Milanix
Guest
 
Someone have a link to view the match ? I must see this match
 
Old 27-02-2005, 12:24   #50

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Joy! ESPN (Latin American feed to the Caribbean) is showing the game. I will have to make a nice Pasta and open a bottle of Italian wine
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline  
Old 27-02-2005, 13:06   #51

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
I'm not sure i dare watch/follow the match on here tonight. Every game i've been interested in this weekend has gone against me.

Everton win ....
Wales win (rugby) ...
England lose (rugby) ...
Juventus win ...
Liverpool lose in extra time to Chelsea ...

It's enough to make me sick ..... and absolutely mad as hell

I hope Milan can break my jynx !
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline  
Old 27-02-2005, 14:24   #52

adi_acm

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2005
adi_acm is on a distinguished road
Then make sure you don't watch this game. Just... sleep or something until it's over.
adi_acm is offline  
Old 27-02-2005, 14:59   #53

iregk

Registered User
 
iregk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini
iregk is an unknown quantity at this point
Alright lads, whos going to be doing the updates? In work so cant see the game. Yes head is wrecked but what can you do.
__________________
---------------------
Two colours, One love
iregk is offline  
Old 27-02-2005, 15:08   #54

BFC82

Registered User
 
BFC82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: USA
Fave Players: Alvaro Recoba, Javier Zanetti
BFC82
Our unbeated streak will continue...count on that. VAMOS INTER!! ALLEZ INTER!! FORZA INTER!!
__________________
Ti Amo Inter!
BFC82 is offline  
Old 27-02-2005, 15:16   #55

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
game comments at....

http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17968
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.