AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2005, 12:11   #1

Roger Nolli

Registered User
 
Roger Nolli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG, Brasil
Fave Players: Inzaghi, Kaká, R. Olveira & Gattuso
Roger Nolli is on a distinguished road
Hello, my name is Rogério Nolli

Hello people, I live in Belo Horizonte-MG, Brasil, the country of the football (or soccer), I speak Portuguese, write a litlle bit of english and speak too, and know some words of Italian, despite I'm a descendent of italians. I'm a Milan fan since the Rossoneros played with my team in Brasil, Atlético Mineiro, in 1997, for the centenarian of my city, Belo Horizonte. The game stayed tied up to 2x2. I was in the stadium, Mineirão, the second bigger covered stadium in the world, and I was magic from Milan players, I was eight years, and since that time I'm a fan of Rossonero. I found this fórum and now I will visit it frequently. Greetings,

Rogério.

Obs.: George Weah scored two goals! I will pick more informations from the match!
__________________
"Se houver uma camisa branca e preta pendurada num varal durante uma tempestade, o atleticano torce contra o vento."

Milan - one team, one passion.

Last edited by Roger Nolli; 01-06-2005 at 12:28.
Roger Nolli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 12:17   #2

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Hi Rogério, welcome to MM, nice to have you here.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 12:27   #3

Roger Nolli

Registered User
 
Roger Nolli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG, Brasil
Fave Players: Inzaghi, Kaká, R. Olveira & Gattuso
Roger Nolli is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezag
Hi Rogério, welcome to MM, nice to have you here.
Thank you so much!
__________________
"Se houver uma camisa branca e preta pendurada num varal durante uma tempestade, o atleticano torce contra o vento."

Milan - one team, one passion.
Roger Nolli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 12:51   #4

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
welcome to MM
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 14:08   #5

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Welcome Roger
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 15:04   #6

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the forum dude

I look forward to reading your posts.
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 02:02   #7

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Welcome to INFERNO mate. Enjoy yer stay.

Last edited by rae; 02-06-2005 at 02:05.
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 15:41   #8

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Nolli
Hello people, I live in Belo Horizonte-MG, Brasil, the country of the football (or soccer), I speak Portuguese, write a litlle bit of english and speak too, and know some words of Italian, despite I'm a descendent of italians. I'm a Milan fan since the Rossoneros played with my team in Brasil, Atlético Mineiro, in 1997, for the centenarian of my city, Belo Horizonte. The game stayed tied up to 2x2. I was in the stadium, Mineirão, the second bigger covered stadium in the world, and I was magic from Milan players, I was eight years, and since that time I'm a fan of Rossonero. I found this fórum and now I will visit it frequently. Greetings,

Rogério.

Obs.: George Weah scored two goals! I will pick more informations from the match!
u r the best nice very warm welcome from me dr milano suhail welcome to mm ull have great time here
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 14:37   #9

Roger Nolli

Registered User
 
Roger Nolli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG, Brasil
Fave Players: Inzaghi, Kaká, R. Olveira & Gattuso
Roger Nolli is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Milano
u r the best nice very warm welcome from me dr milano suhail welcome to mm ull have great time here
Thank you! And Forza mágico Milan!
__________________
"Se houver uma camisa branca e preta pendurada num varal durante uma tempestade, o atleticano torce contra o vento."

Milan - one team, one passion.
Roger Nolli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 14:54   #10

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
Welcome to MM.
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 23:37   #11

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
Welcome to MM forum and enjoy your staying here
member of this fourms are nice and friendly
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.