AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-07-2005, 12:14   #1
DRAGAN
Guest
 
Sheva Vs Ancelotti ?

Chelsea side effect ??

"AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has dismissed talk that he has fallen out with the club's leading striker Andriy Shevchenko.

On Monday afternoon the pair were caught on camera having a heated discussion during a training session at the team's pre-season camp in Varese, near Milan.
ADVERTISEMENT

But Ancelotti said Tuesday that it was blown out of all proportion by the press and that he and the reigning European Footballer of the Year were still on good terms.

"It wasn't a row, just a normal discussion," Ancelotti said.

"There have been many different interpretations and I'm not going to tell you what was said."

Shevchenko was reported to have said to Ancelotti on Monday: 'If you don't want me, let me go," but Ancelotti played down suggestions that Shevchenko wanted to leave the club.

"There's no chance that Shevchenko will leave - it was a phrase that was badly interpreted. Shevchenko is a very important player and will remain with Milan."

  Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2005, 14:42   #2

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
There is already a thread discussing this topic, it's heinrik time.
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 04:41   #3

ForzaMilan'88

Registered User
 
ForzaMilan'88's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Shevchenko
ForzaMilan'88 is on a distinguished road
Shevchenko & Ancelotti Argument

I know tribalfootball.com tends to occasionally publish crap but this one was confirmed on our official website as well. Hope it doesn't effect the season:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
AC Milan's Shevchenko in Ancelotti bust-up
tribalfootball.com - July 20, 2005

AC Milan striker Andrei Shevchenko has had an animated bust-up with coach Carlo Ancelotti.

Ancelotti confronted Shevchenko at training earlier this week after learning the Ukrainian will miss much of preseason due to face surgery.

The pair were caught by television cameras in a heated argument and it was revealed yesterday that Shevchenko had said during the row: "If you want to hold onto me then so be it, otherwise let me go!"

Shevchenko later confirmed his words, but insisted: "It's true I said that, but only to show that I was committed to playing. I hope that my recovery will be less than two weeks."

Ancelotti is angry as he had told Shevchenko to go under the knife last season, while the striker has continued to put off surgery.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________
FORZA MILAN!!!
CAMPIONE D'ITALIA
ForzaMilan'88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 06:15   #4

freddydaddy7

Registered User
 
freddydaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
freddydaddy7 is on a distinguished road
Denied it all and said it is nothing but lies he had talk and its normal thing but as bad as all of them have mentioned and saying he is leaving Milan and is upset its just crap something for them to write about and nothing is concrete over it its waste of time they trying to make a story out of it pity it aint working lol
__________________
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8481

every time i look at this pic only thing i want is to WIN the CL in paris and thats all i care
Forza milan
freddydaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 06:21   #5

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
From Channel4, Sheva's explaination.

Sheva staying put
Wednesday 20 July, 2005
Milan star Andriy Shevchenko has rejected reports that he will sign for Chelsea.

The Ukraine international reportedly had a bust-up with Coach Carlo Ancelotti at Milan’s training camp on Monday.

The topic of discussion was Shevchenko’s decision to undergo surgery, which leaves him unable to partake in the Rossoneri’s American tour.

“I had a discussion with Carlo Ancelotti about the decision to have my face operated on again,” the Ballon D’Or holder told Sky Sports.

“I need to have metal pieces removed from my face and I have done nothing wrong.

“I discussed with Milan's surgeon if it was possible and we decided on surgery.

“There was obviously a lack of communication with the Coach. I thought he had been told but he hadn't.

"Ancelotti was angry about it, and I understood it, because he thought there was a delay.

“I tried to explain everything to him and I think everything is clear now.”

As soon as the bust-up came to light, the inevitable stories linking Shevchenko with a move to Chelsea quickly surfaced.

But he had some reassuring words for the Rossoneri faithful fearing for his future at the club.

“I don't want to go to Chelsea – I want to stay here. I love Milan and Milan loves me.”
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 08:12   #6

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
Is'nt there a Thread already discussing this topic?
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 08:40   #7

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
which one KhRiS? I will merge
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 09:02   #8

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
Heres One Link, theres another.

KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 09:04   #9

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
Here you Go both of them.

http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18640
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 09:07   #10

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
merged
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 09:14   #11

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik
merged
there are hot mamas waiting for you in mens paradise section.
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.