![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
![]() |
Which jerseys do you own?
What Football Tops Do U Have just list them here i have
1 . Italia Blue home shirt 2. Inter Milan home shirt 3. Celtic Alternative shirt hope to get 4 . New Milan Shirt 5. Roma Shirt ![]()
__________________
Abbiati Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini Flamini Pirlo Boateng Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Not sure about your choices but at least you have more jerseys than I do
![]() I edited your thread title to something more descriptive ![]()
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
![]() |
i have many... around 30
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
...and I thought this was a discussion on tops, rather than jerseys
![]() I only have the 2003/2004 and 2004/2005 home jerseys so far. ![]()
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
Yeah, TOPS is misleading... we should rename it...
I don't have many because I only buy originals with names/numbers and patches, so they can be expensive... but I'm happy with my choices: 1.- Italia Home 2002 WC with patches - Cannavaro 5 (hey, he was still in Parma, not Juve) 2.- Milan Home 2003, long sleeve, CL patches, Nesta 13 3.- Milan Home 2004, CL patches/scudetto, Maldini 3 4.- Milan Away 2004, CL patches/scudetto, Costacurta 5
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Madrid (Spain)
![]() |
1994 Lotto home Ac Milan Opel with no name
1996-1997 Italy away Nike white with no name 1998 Italy home Nike with no name 1997-1998 Lotto Away Ac Milan white Opel with no name 2004 Adidas Away Ac Milan white Meriva with no name 2005 Adidas 3rd Ac Milan yellow Opel with 3 Maldini + Calcio + 6 CL patch 2005-2006 Puma Italy Away White with no name Also, I have several training shirts, polo's from Ac Milan, Italy and 2 fake Ac Milan shirts (with Bierhoff and Rui Costa on the back) Next (in near future): 1996-1997 Italy Home Nike with no name 1996-1997 Lotto Away Ac Milan white with no name 1996-1997 Lotto 4th Ac Milan metallic blue with no name 1999 Adidas Home Ac Milan Centenary with no name 2004 Adidas 3rd Ac Milan gray with 22 Kakà 2006 Adidas 3rd Ac Milan black with no name What do you think about my collection?
__________________
¡FORZA MILÁN! ![]() Questo è il Milan. Questo è un club, un intero ambiente, che si dimostra unico proprio perchè non si fa travolgere da un verdetto pesante. ![]() La Fede Morirà Con Noi. Non Prima. SoLo Chi Cade, Può Risorgere Campione siamo noi!! Milanista Per Sempre! ![]() Last edited by Smoje; 17-08-2005 at 10:04. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
![]() |
I have:
Milan's 1st gear of: 1970's (not original), 1993-94, 1995-96 (Weah 9), 1998-99 (Gattuso 8), 2002-03 Milan's 2nd or 3rd gear: 1995-96, 1998-99, 2002-03 Training t shirts: 2000-01, 2001-02 Loads of other Milan t shirts and of Fossa and Brigate Italy NT, Brazil NT (Rivaldo 10), Portugal NT (Rui Costa 10)
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
|
|
|
|