AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-04-2006, 20:06   #2

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
I wonder if its gonna be possible to connect there...For now it works, but not sure if tomorrow wll. Anyway great job...for those who doent have any ways of watching this game its a great solution.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 09:00   #3

Eran-s

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Eran-s is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
I wonder if its gonna be possible to connect there...For now it works, but not sure if tomorrow wll. Anyway great job...for those who doent have any ways of watching this game its a great solution.


I suggest to connect a hour before the game starting to take a place
Eran-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 12:37   #4

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Nice find. If you don't mind, I'll add it to my Streams sticky thread.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 13:32   #5

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Looks like a Brazilian sports channel... Only 10 min to the game and they are still showing a stupid truck race
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 17:49   #6

Eran-s

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Eran-s is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMMY
Nice find. If you don't mind, I'll add it to my Streams sticky thread.
I'll be happy
Eran-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2006, 10:02   #7

_MaJi_tz

Registered User
 
_MaJi_tz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: Tuzla(Salt City), BiH
Fave Players: Gennarinho Gattuso
_MaJi_tz is on a distinguished road
milan-barca highlights?????????
plsssssssss
__________________



... 110 anni di storia, combatti per la gloria ...



Andriy Shevchenko - July 1, 1999 - May 26, 2006
_MaJi_tz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2006, 13:32   #8

Proxsac

Registered User
 
Proxsac's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: Beautiful Poland
Fave Players: Maldini
Proxsac is on a distinguished road
Highlights from official site Klick
Proxsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2006, 17:17   #9

_MaJi_tz

Registered User
 
_MaJi_tz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: Tuzla(Salt City), BiH
Fave Players: Gennarinho Gattuso
_MaJi_tz is on a distinguished road
tnxxxxxxxxxxxxx
__________________



... 110 anni di storia, combatti per la gloria ...



Andriy Shevchenko - July 1, 1999 - May 26, 2006
_MaJi_tz is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.