![]() |
|
|||||||
| Notices |
| View Poll Results: Which Center Forward worthy the place of the Great Andriy Shevchenko | |||
| Adriano Leite Ribeiro |
|
15 | 8.33% |
| Zlatan Ibrahimovic |
|
7 | 3.89% |
| Samuel Eto'o |
|
19 | 10.56% |
| Fernando Torres |
|
44 | 24.44% |
| Ruud van Nistelrooy |
|
6 | 3.33% |
| David Trezeguet |
|
2 | 1.11% |
| Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima |
|
3 | 1.67% |
| Raul Gonzalez Blanco |
|
0 | 0% |
| Francesco Totti |
|
8 | 4.44% |
| Antonio Cassano |
|
5 | 2.78% |
| Roy Makaay |
|
0 | 0% |
| Hernan Crespo |
|
6 | 3.33% |
| Didier Drogba |
|
4 | 2.22% |
| Alessandro del Piero |
|
1 | 0.56% |
| Luca Toni |
|
16 | 8.89% |
| Carlos Tevez |
|
39 | 21.67% |
| Kerlon Moura Souza |
|
1 | 0.56% |
| Fred Chaves Guedes |
|
2 | 1.11% |
| Eidur Gudjohnsen |
|
0 | 0% |
| Dirk Kuyt |
|
2 | 1.11% |
| Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
![]() |
Striker worthy the place of Andriy Shevchenko
Just curious about the preferences of MM posters......feel free to choose,but hopefully wisely....not just based on like and dislikenesses.
Me Myself chose Adriano....
__________________
A Milan con Affetto..... F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: NYC
Fave Players: Giovanni & Marco Van Basten
![]() |
Henry and Adriano are the only players Id rather have over Shevchenko.
However, I see Van Nisterloy as the most probable Anti-Sheva this summer.
__________________
FORZA MILAN! FORZA OLYMPIAKOS! |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
![]() |
I didn't include Henry on the poll cos of him staying @ Arsenal....I would chose Henry if he is on that list, based on his proven capability and he won't costs much....
__________________
A Milan con Affetto..... F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
![]() |
1) Fernando Torres
2) Carlos Tevez 3) Samuel Eto'o 4) Adriano 5) Ibrahimovic |
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
![]() |
My pick would be Carlos Tevez, someone that can move around in and outside of the box and give supply to Gila.
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
![]() |
antonio cassano...
kaka and cassano would do outstanding. when totti and cassano played toghther they had tremendous connection. i am sure kaka and cassano would be same. Our team will be very creative amd magical |
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso
![]() |
1) Fernando Torres
2) Adriano |
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
1) Toni
2) Ibrahimovic |
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: kaduna state nigeria
Fave Players: kaka
![]() |
Striker worthy the place of Andriy Shevchenko
eto and ibrahimovic
a |
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: kaduna state nigeria
Fave Players: kaka
![]() |
eto and ibrahimovic
a |
|
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord, Attend me to all my days. O may thine house be mine abode, And all my works be praise. There would I find a settled rest, Where other go and come; No more a stranger nor a guest, But like a child at home. My Shepherd will... KZION Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
![]() |
Cassano is a chubby Real Madrid reserve-player who doesn't score enough goals... How could he replace Shevchenko???
I'd go for these (as we know Henry won't leave): 1. Eto'o 2. Adriano 3. Van Nistelrooy 4. Torres 5. Tevez |
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
![]() |
in order:
1. Adriano 2. Etoo 3. Ibrahimovic 4. Roy Makaay 5. Dirk Kuyt |
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
I chose Luca Toni. I was surprised Milan signed Gila instead of Toni in the summer, maybe because Gila has potential? I'm only really basing this on all the goals he's scored in the league, don't know about CL - but we'll probably find out this season.
Eitherway, I don't think anyone can truely replace Sheva, he is unique.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home |
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
![]() |
If you dont mind me saying. Why Adriano? We need someone who is versitile as Sheva was. We dont need these power forwards. We need someone up there that can have some fine dribbling, passing, touch, etc and able to score mucho goals. Gila doesnt have all of this nor does Inzaghi. Otherwise why not enforce the midfield a bit more with some classy players. I dont see Adriano or Etoo as ones who are well rounded as Sheva is.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord, Attend me to all my days. O may thine house be mine abode, And all my works be praise. There would I find a settled rest, Where other go and come; No more a stranger nor a guest, But like a child at home. My Shepherd will... KZION Radio |
|
|