AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-08-2006, 04:14   #1

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Tickets for Champions League matches

Does anyone know where I can buy tickets for Milan-AEK on september 13th? After looking for tickets at acmilan.com it seems like the Champions League tickets will not be available on the internet...
Arildonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2006, 04:24   #2

wils6000

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2004
wils6000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi - I Have Tickets For The Aek Athens Game - And For All The Other Games As I Hire Out My Season Tickets For The Games- Please Let Me Know If Interested And How Many You Need -
wils6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 04:52   #3

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wils6000
Hi - I Have Tickets For The Aek Athens Game - And For All The Other Games As I Hire Out My Season Tickets For The Games- Please Let Me Know If Interested And How Many You Need -
Ok. I'm not sure if I need them yet, it depends on my friends and if we can change our plane-tickets. The thing is that we're going to the Formula-1 race on Monza on Sunday, and were due to return home on Tuesday. After we booked our tickets we found out that Milan will play against AEK at home on Wednesday, so a tricky situation occurred for us...

If we can change our tickets and stay longer, we will. And we are 2 or 3 persons (1 might not be able to extend his stay due to work).

How much does the tickets cost?
Arildonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.