AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2006, 09:58   #1

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
New Milan website layout

Very slick:

www.acmilan.com
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 10:11   #2

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
It looks nice! For the first time I can say that our website looks worthy of a top class team. At least that's what I think!
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 10:12   #3

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
the thing is when I click English, the 'breaking news' is in Italian @@"
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 10:14   #4

marcovb

Registered User
 
marcovb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Maldini,Van Basten,Kaka
marcovb is on a distinguished road
I think it looks very good

The video gallery is excelent
good quality
marcovb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 10:35   #5

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
yes its quite nice, i`m glad abou that,we didnt get a world class player but we got worls class web site!! hahahah
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 11:33   #6

priyo_7

Registered User
 
priyo_7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: JayTown
Fave Players: Andrea Priyo..eh Pirlo!!
priyo_7 is on a distinguished road
first, world class website, then the world class player for milan..(i hope)haha
priyo_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 13:06   #7

Milan_Mad

Registered User
 
Milan_Mad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Cheshire, England
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Buffon, Klose!!
Milan_Mad is on a distinguished road
it does look classy now its about time.
__________________
Forza Milan
Milan_Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 13:13   #8

King tiger

Registered User
 
King tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Jaap Stam,Schevchenko
King tiger is on a distinguished road
Site is horrible.Am i the only one who thinks that?
King tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 13:17   #9

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Milan didn't get a world-famous player; whether Milan has gotten a world-class player is yet to be seen.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 13:23   #10

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Not bad at all, a few nice touches.


The flash intro is terrible though, they should either get rid of that or do it again properly. I also think that using a bit more colour to break up the vast blocks of white and black would help bring out the news items and stuff they want you to look at.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 13:36   #11

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
It looks nice, will be better when they neaten things up (light grey writing on a white background, some pics overlaping).
Of course, the best thing is that you can now bet on Milan with Betandwin!
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home

Last edited by NAMMY; 07-09-2006 at 15:17.
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 14:49   #12

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by King tiger
Site is horrible.Am i the only one who thinks that?
Yes I see where your coming from! But I love the new look. The website has changed its look, classier than before, but has not really improved its structure (just visit Barca's site and you'll see the difference ... they've nailed down their color combos well too).

A lot of information in the page in which some are still placed awkardly. The bottom part is placed in the same manner as before and not categorized ... quite cluttered. They still kept those 'Search Fields' to the right of the 'News' pages. The structure is mostly a reshuffle of the previous version.

But what I cared for ever since I first visited the website has been its content. I've loved it in its old version - diligent on updates, schedules and comments that I can get to easily. It has kept the unique impression of the heart of Milan.

Furthermore, I get to view the pictures and videos this time around. But in Italian though! Wonderful!
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 15:47   #13

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by King tiger
Site is horrible.Am i the only one who thinks that?
i wouldnt say its horrible, theres something about it that i cant put my finger on! its only been up a lil while and ive already "borrowed" the score thing!


I like the new atletico madrid site, thats well done...

http://www.clubatleticodemadrid.com/en/
Graeme C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 18:06   #14

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
Milan didn't get a world-famous player; whether Milan has gotten a world-class player is yet to be seen.
You might have a point there, hope you`re right
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 18:51   #15

midori

Registered User
 
midori's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
midori is on a distinguished road
I dunno Jim, I kinda like the flash intro. The photo when you click on Stadium - fantastic!!! Oooohh to be there! Overall I like it, I'd only change the fonts and make the tabs more streamlined.
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you
midori is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.