AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2006, 10:10   #1

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
UEFA Champions League Fantasy Football 2006-2007

I was wondering if any of you are playing the UEFA Champions League Fantasy Football. Has there been a league started?

http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/M/home.mc

The deadline is 12 Sep 20:30 CET

P.S. Anyone here joined Fantacalcio with Yahoo.it ??? I joined Milano Rossonero group.
__________________
Tu sei tutta la mia vita...
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 10:46   #2

marcovb

Registered User
 
marcovb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Maldini,Van Basten,Kaka
marcovb is on a distinguished road
Create a league and ill join it
marcovb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 11:01   #3

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
Cool!

I was looking over RnB forums and apparently they have set one up already. I don't think they'll mind if we join. The more the merrier!

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...4&page=1&pp=20

Quote:
To join the league that the forum members use, please enter the code 9461-2114 (2006-2007 season).

The rules can be found at http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/M/help.mc

And to create a team http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/
__________________
Tu sei tutta la mia vita...

Last edited by arcy; 10-09-2006 at 11:04.
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 07:42   #4

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
I'm surprised noone else is interested! I was kinda waiting waiting waiting before joining that league.

Ok marcovb, I don't know if you're still up for it but unless we get more people, I'm just gonna join the that league mentioned above since it doesn't make sense to create a league with possibly just 2 people in it!
__________________
Tu sei tutta la mia vita...
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 07:48   #5

marcovb

Registered User
 
marcovb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Maldini,Van Basten,Kaka
marcovb is on a distinguished road
OK
Im surprised too
Thanks for the code
marcovb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 08:01   #6

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
I'm going to join as Ultima
__________________
Tu sei tutta la mia vita...
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 09:52   #7

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
i'm in, my team is FK Vardar i can't wait to get started

btw which players did you pick for your team arcy?
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:06   #8

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
I set up a league for us. The Milan Mania league code is: 81743-13255.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:10   #9

Milan_Mad

Registered User
 
Milan_Mad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Cheshire, England
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Buffon, Klose!!
Milan_Mad is on a distinguished road
Am in and have joined rick


Come on more people!
__________________
Forza Milan
Milan_Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:12   #10

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Not to sound demanding.... but can we just set up one league? I dont know which one to join. But I will only join one league. Please get a consensus on this. I trust you all into figuring it out.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:47   #11

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Not to sound demanding.... but can we just set up one league? I dont know which one to join. But I will only join one league. Please get a consensus on this. I trust you all into figuring it out.
We have only one league. The other league is for the Red & Black forum. It's not ours. So you can join theirs or ours. It's up to you.

By the way, it's actually no more bother to belong to both leagues than to one. You're still only running one team that competes in both leagues. But, again, it's up to you.
__________________
Forza Milan!

Last edited by Rick; 11-09-2006 at 10:50.
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 11:19   #12

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
Brilliant! More people!

So noone here's in Serie A Fantasy Football? It's fun but Week 1 is done. Mutu was my player that got the highest point. Kaka was expensive but it was a good thing I didn't get him because cost per point wasn't worth it.

I've also joined Rick's team. I read somewhere that your own team can join up to 10 private leagues so it doesn't really matter since you still control one.

I've never done this before so I'm excited . Still working on my players Acmir^! Have you finished yours?
__________________
Tu sei tutta la mia vita...
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 11:21   #13

Miss S.

Registered User
 
Miss S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Miss S. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Not to sound demanding.... but can we just set up one league? I dont know which one to join. But I will only join one league. Please get a consensus on this. I trust you all into figuring it out.
We had one last year.....and if I recall, I kick your male butts !!! ....lol
Miss S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 11:27   #14

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
I'm joining. The name of the team is Efremo10 !
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 11:29   #15

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
There is only 5 people now so we need more!
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.