![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Resen, Macedonia
Fave Players: CAPTAIN MALDINI!!!! Shevchenko,Kaka,Ronaldo,Pandev
![]() |
Livorno - Milan Highlights
Can any1 tell my a link where can i download livorno-milan highlights?
thank you |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
dude, at least change your title to "Livorno - Milan Highlights please?".
I thought someone already had it here. ![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Resen, Macedonia
Fave Players: CAPTAIN MALDINI!!!! Shevchenko,Kaka,Ronaldo,Pandev
![]() |
Sorry...my bad
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: Tuzla(Salt City), BiH
Fave Players: Gennarinho Gattuso
![]() |
Vadim where are y and acmilanclub
![]()
__________________
... 110 anni di storia, combatti per la gloria ... Andriy Shevchenko - July 1, 1999 - May 26, 2006 |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
![]() |
What a boring game
clear highlights from Italia 1 channel: Egg-Egg 4 min. 27 MB http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
__________________
Tu sei tutta la mia vita...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
Quote:
what is the second link about? It has nothing I can understand. ![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
TURNS out that it didn't work for me. tried FIVE times, every time waiting patiently for 70+ seconds (possibly the most annoying parts
), and finally it started to download. then there was error downloading decoder.. anyway, bad luck. hope that someone can enjoy it, I will just wait for Vadim's version. ![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
![]() |
Ehh ... that's what the 2nd link is for! - to download VLC player (a "generic" video player). Try it. It's quite useful as it can accept a lot of formats with no need to install additional codecs. The video quality is perfect.
Direct link to download it: VLC player
__________________
Tu sei tutta la mia vita...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
Quote:
I just downloaded it, and it was vlc-0.8.5-win32.exe, only 600 bytes?? can't be run either. I am really confused now. I will keep trying though. P.S. I know where I went wrong now. now downloading. thanks. Quote:
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN Last edited by Xudong; 24-09-2006 at 11:36. |
||
|
|
|