AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-09-2006, 23:08   #76

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
To remind every one in the league

Who's Who

- Mr. T’s 11 - - Jim_UK
AC-Rossoneri – King_Tiger
Ballisti - ???
CAMPIONE DEL MONDO – hitmannq8
Deklarim- - anonymous
Dinamo zgb - ???
Efreme10 – nefremo
FK Vardar – Acmir^
Il Diavolo – zlatanov
Joe’s_Milan – Milan_Mad
LKED – lked
Milan – Vadim
mrki-rossonero – mrki
rayz - ???
Rossoneri 11 - ???
Rossonero - kumm
Shkendija 79 – kastriot
squadra RN - ???
The Flying Dog Music – stezagud
Ultima – arcy
Weah’s Warriors – Rick
Zk-Safin@ - mzk57
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2006, 23:17   #77

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Scores of some famous members playing.

Jim_Uk 35 points
Vadim 35 points

With all due respect I have to say that u guys talk abt my LITTLE knowledge of soccer and yet u both are at the bottom of the league table. and I am at number 8 and soon zeekay would be at number 1, like AC MIilan an

Just one thing left to say
Hahahahahahahaha..................
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2006, 01:15   #78

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
I think Milan win 3-1 and
if Gila play this game I think he'll score his first goal
in champion league

Forza Milan
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2006, 02:53   #79

Rayan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Fave Players: Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gerrard
Rayan is on a distinguished road
Mzk57, judging someone's knowledge about the game with the mere fantasy scores is is pathetically hilarious. Moreover, it seriously questions ur ability on making logical deductions from observations as a human being. I just found the thing too hilarious .. had to say this. No offense to u as I have no clue to why other members have questioned ur soccer knowledge.. but plz pal let's just keep it a fun forum.
Rayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2006, 13:13   #80

kumm

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Curitiba, Brazil
Fave Players: Donadoni, Van Basten, Weah, Gattuso, Kaká, Pirlo
kumm is on a distinguished road
Matchday 2 is already on.
Let's see the standings after first day.
Venegoor isn't related to the match , hope Etoo and Nistelrooy can score a lot lol
kumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2006, 06:47   #81

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayan
No offense to u as I have no clue to why other members have questioned ur soccer knowledge...
We question his football knowledge because he prefers milan to buy 'handsome' players as opposed to players who benefit the team, he's been practically racist in earlier posts, he despises the premiership in one post and hates everything about it but then sings its praises and can't stop talking about it in another post, he supports Milan but also likes Inter, he thinks people who support other clubs (when these people have grown up in other countries and Italian football hasn't been there first sight of football) shouldn't post on these forums, his arguments hold no logic and lack any real point. You want me to continue?
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2006, 15:49   #82

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Poor Karim, he must be well annoyed!

Inter shoot themselves in the foot again!!!! Two red cards and then two late goals, they seem to be having a competition to see who can get sent off the most. Bayern are a tough team to play against, so a 0-0 draw and a point wouldn't have been so bad, but now they're in a bit of trouble although luckily they have 2 matches against the weakest team in their group to try and correct things.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2006, 15:58   #83

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Jim I don't know if playing playing Spartak in Russia is a weak game. It is always tough to play against Russian teams in Russia. The most I would expect them to get is a draw...if that. The easiest away game for them was in Portugal and blew that one. So now.....they have to pray but it will be really tough. It is simple........They suck!!haha I went on the forzainter forums and god I can't even explain how much I enjoyed myself!!!!
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2006, 16:01   #84

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
a special occasion calls for a toast
you can share your thoughts on Inter here:
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20994
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2006, 19:44   #85

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
To those who have Eto'o in their squad: He's going to be out for two to three months after a knee injury (torn cartilage) today. Poor him!

Puyol's own goal was awesome

What the hell is wrong with Inter? They've done it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
We question his football knowledge because he prefers milan to buy 'handsome' players as opposed to players who benefit the team, ...
I remember that list of players with "nice hairs" post and I seriously thought it was a joke.
And no he didn't pay me to say this
__________________
Tu sei tutta la mia vita...
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2006, 19:53   #86

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayan
No offense to u as I have no clue to why other members have questioned ur soccer knowledge..
Because he guarantees that Benfica will beat Barcelona. Because he says we can 'bet our lives' on 'that coward Dida' not getting a shutout in a game we won 1-0. Because he does not want to buy players because they are not good looking enough. Because he post meaningless crap about players who have been retired for years and have nothing to do with the topic.

Maybe if I had picked "King Deigo," as you call him I wouldn't be in last.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2006, 23:03   #87

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcy
To those who have Eto'o in their squad: He's going to be out for two to three months after a knee injury (torn cartilage) today. Poor him!
Lets celebrate, he really sucks


Quote:
Puyol's own goal was awesome
He is such a big COWARD

Quote:
What the hell is wrong with Inter? They've done it again!
Nothing is wrong with Inter Milan, they will qualifiy very simply plus beating Bayern at their home
Quote:
I remember that list of players with "nice hairs" post and I seriously thought it was a joke.
And no he didn't pay me to say this
Whats so funny abt that????????
U don't like good looking players like Kaka, Paolo and Nesta????
U know what last night I had the worst nightmare of my life
I saw that coward (Ronaldinho) playing in Red & Black colors. Thank God it was just a dream
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 04:53   #88

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
See what we mean Rayan?
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 05:06   #89

Rayan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Fave Players: Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gerrard
Rayan is on a distinguished road
O yes. Crystal Clear. But I think the guy is purposely making an effort to get into our nerves and I don't think he is doing a good job even at that
Rayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 09:33   #90

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
I decided to take my first look at 'my team' since i chose it and while i was there i had a look at other people's formations ... what a bunch of cheats! 2-5-3?? What's the point of having defenders in the list if you can get away with only play 2 of them??

Anyway, i should imagine i won't check it again for a while ... i'd have quit by now if i could find the 'quit league' button
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.