![]() |
|
|
#1816 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
U guys can't win even against Reading
Hahahahhahahha...................
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1817 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
![]() |
yeah im terrible at Reading, writing and arithmatic too
![]() i'd destroy you at paper, rock, scissors though ![]()
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron |
|
|
|
|
|
#1818 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
Quote:
wow how old are you man laughing that we drew with Reading, so what??? you can't win them all nice one Steza ![]()
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR ![]() Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1819 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
i dislike man u myself .. but listening to you makes me wonder why i do ... Man U = quality just cant wrestle with that fact ... ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1820 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Galway, Ireland
Fave Players: Kaka & Rooney
![]() |
I can't wait for Newcastle on Sunday. Should be a good atmosphere.
__________________
My Homepage |
|
|
|
|
|
#1821 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
Quote:
I hope it would be another embaracing defeat for Man Utd, despite Shearer's absence
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1822 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
Quote:
Hahahahahah.................................. U talk alot but ur team lets u down every single time. Come on man get a life, u committed the crime of comparing LUCKYPOOL with AC Milan in milan forum ad what ur LUCKYPOOL comes up with next??? An embaracing defeat to the hands of the Rivals Out classed by 10 men of Championsof England And now Humiliated by a BRAVE BOLTON side Hahahahhahah......................... U should start supporting Bolton man.................
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1823 | ||||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Firstly, what has my post that you quoted got to do with your reply? I can't see any link between the two. Do you understand the concept of quoting? Obviously you don't. Here, i'll help you out. Someone writes something, you quote it AND you respond to their comments with relevant replies, not with something totally unrelated.
![]() Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You're beginning to get tiresome, i must say i'm getting bored with you. Maybe you could try talking about something worthwhile instead of making ridiculous comments and trying to get us to believe that your opinion is somehow worth more than anyone elses. One last thing, i also find it amusing that whenever someone responds to your arguments, you ignore them. You're good at starting things, but you can't finish them. THAT'S THE END OF IT
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
#1824 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 05 2006
Fave Players: Fabregas..
![]() |
jim who are we to superior zeekay
who can construct a site with 57 world class players? |
|
|
|
|
|
#1825 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
As fun as it is winding him up KingHenry, for the good of the forums i'm going to cease my replies to him.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1826 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
Quote:
Really?? Am I??????? ![]()
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1827 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
Quote:
Thanks I bet if u made a list of 57 world class players #1 would be Henry #2 would be Bergkamp #3 would be Vieira #4 would be Lehmann and #6 would be Kolo Toure Am I rite?![]()
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1828 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
Quote:
Just like Luckypool who has ceased up winning and scoring goals away from home ![]()
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1829 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
![]() |
Wow! A dedicated thread for Manchester United. Thanks people!
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1830 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
![]() |
Manchester United Football Club Thread
A tribute to the greatest and most famous football team in the world.
formed in 1878 under the name Newton Heath Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway Football and Cricket Club, Manchester United began as a small team for the workers, now nearly 140 years later they stand alone as the biggest and best football team in the world. Ladies and Gentlemen....Manchester United. Last edited by p_ps_sock; 21-04-2007 at 07:16. |
|
|
|