AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2006, 13:44   #361

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
You're so full of Bull it's unbelievable!

You have the weak argument, not i. First your argument was he can't score, then he did. Now your argument is that his goals don't mean anything. Next when he silences you again, you'll find something else to whinge about.

His goal in the Derby affected the team, if he didn't score the second goal i highly doubt we'd have had the confidence to push on and score the third goal.

Only imaginary stuff? That's good coming from you when you talk about Gilardino's psyche and claim to be able to read what kind of person he is.
Jim, we still havent won that game with Inter. And does it really matter how we lost our 3 points: by loosing 1:4 or 3:4? We still lost the game. I m glad he scored in that game and in the CL, but it didnt bring him any confidence. I hoped it would, but it didnt. We already had a discussion about important goals last year. So this is just a reminder about that one. But you people answered me, and the whole discussion grown up from a small sentence to hundreds of posts. If it so much irritates you, stop, dont answer, dont look for this words in my posts. You seem to pick words about Gila from my posts on purpose to have these discussions. I m sorry, but seems to me you very much enjoy argueing, otherwise you are just bored.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 13:53   #362

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
For K77SH C, or Jim_UK, or Tony, or whoever it is...

There is no hope!!!

What did I tell you? You can't make a crab walk straight!!!

Give it up, man!!!



What am I going to tell you again? You can't make a crab walk straight!!!

Give it up, man!!!




Give it up, man!!!

__________________
FORZA MILAN

Last edited by Xudong; 05-11-2006 at 13:57.
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 13:54   #363

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
TONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing else but,
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 14:06   #364

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
But you people answered me, and the whole discussion grown up from a small sentence to hundreds of posts. If it so much irritates you, stop, dont answer, dont look for this words in my posts. You seem to pick words about Gila from my posts on purpose to have these discussions. I m sorry, but seems to me you very much enjoy argueing, otherwise you are just bored.

You seem to be doing exactly the same thing, but obviously from the other side of the argument. Maybe we should both just stop.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 14:19   #365

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
You seem to be doing exactly the same thing, but obviously from the other side of the argument. Maybe we should both just stop.

Well, I dont deny it. I like to argue about Gila. But you guys say that it irritates you.
OK, I can stop - no problem with me
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:15   #366

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
It is clear to me, that some people will look at facts, and decide what they mean.

If these pages of posts havent convinced you that Egoīs tirade vs Gila wont end, even if he single handledly wins us the scudetto, then nothing will.

An excellent post by Tony, that surely should have shut her up, didnt, and if that doesnt, only Gila scoring 50 goals, and winning us the treble, will..but then again..based on her response thus far, it wont.

I could spend an awful lot of time taking my frustrations re Milanīs poor domestic form this term out on her, but I wont...I just wont argue with her anymore about Gila...its pointless..she has her opinion (however flawed) of the man, and nothing we will say or do can change that...

While I am not at the point (nor can I as a Mod) choose to "ignore" her posts, I can simply see the avatar, and move quickly along, as I did for the majority of her posts, after her response to Tony.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 16:27   #367

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan

only Gila scoring 50 goals, and winning us the treble, will..but then again..based on her response thus far, it wont.
If he d score 50 goals and helped us win , I d change my opinion about him...thats too bad that you think that I would not. But as for now, he barely scored 2 goals for a long time, both not decisive. But I ll stop talking about that, as you all seem to think that he plays great in every match and just doesnt score only because of being so horribly unlucky...(at least thats how your posts about him look like). Good luck! Continue thinking that you are all the smartest people in the world and I m an idiot....
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 16:36   #368

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Well I'm sorry but that's how you come across when u start deeming certain goals 'unimportant' just because the score was 1-0 when they were scored. That's just ridiculous.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 16:44   #369

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
I m an idiot....
Better u say it than I!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 16:44   #370

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Good luck! Continue thinking that you are all the smartest people in the world and I m an idiot....
I don't think anyone here thinks we are the smartest in the world, and that you are an idiot.
__________________
What source you can trust:

Perfect: acmilan; MM

OK: Channel4; calciomercato; tg.com; La Gazzetta

Awful: Corriere; Tuttosport; tuttomercatoweb

Worst: tribalfootball; goal.com

Last edited by Jeff; 07-11-2006 at 16:53. Reason: add "the" in front of smartest. Grammatical mistake...
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 16:48   #371

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
I don't think anyone here thinks we are smartest in the world, and that you are an idiot.
Speak for urself dude.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 14:06   #372

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
I don't think anyone here thinks we are the smartest in the world, and that you are an idiot.
Well, Warro Bantan definately does...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 16:34   #373

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.