![]() |
|
|
#376 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
![]() |
I am watching the game right now, and the Totti goal is splendid, check with you all after the game
![]()
__________________
Treble Winner FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908 |
|
|
|
|
|
#377 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
![]() |
Yes i saw the HL and Totti played amazing, too bad that moran did'nt play the same way over the summer in the WC... GL to your team Karim but don't run and hide if they screw up and lose again this year...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#378 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
![]() |
Oh don't worry,
I will give also my impression on this match later, I am in university
__________________
Treble Winner FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908 |
|
|
|