AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-01-2007, 17:30   #1

The Red Scare

Registered User
 
The Red Scare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2007
The Red Scare is on a distinguished road
George Weah

Is there anywhere that i can download George Weah's goals for AC Milan? I know it was a while ago but I really would like to have them.

Thank you to anyone who knows
The Red Scare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2007, 17:54   #2

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
on youtube there is a whole bunch of compilations with Weah's goals for Milan.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2007, 17:55   #3

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Red Scare
Well if that's your attitude ...



Found some here (you have to 'choose player'). I also suggest looking on Youtube, Google Video, etc, as should be a couple of vids at least.
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 12:52   #4

The Red Scare

Registered User
 
The Red Scare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2007
The Red Scare is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMMY
Well if that's your attitude ...



Found some here (you have to 'choose player'). I also suggest looking on Youtube, Google Video, etc, as should be a couple of vids at least.
Oops! I thought those were thumbs up lol. Thank you for the reply though

I did not mean what it says.

EDIT: I went to soccerclips but when I tried to download it said the file could not be found, am I doing something wrong?

Last edited by The Red Scare; 17-01-2007 at 12:55.
The Red Scare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 13:38   #5

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Lol, no prob. I don't have any problems downloading those clips, it says I can open or save it. Do you have programme Winzip?
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.