![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: croatia
Fave Players: sheva,kaka,boban,torres an all ac milan players
![]() |
Milan-PSV highlights
here you go
Sažetci Milan PSV 3:4
__________________
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3378/kakacopyvm7.png avatar and sig by me i'm croatian sorry for my eng A.C.Milan CRO site www.acmilan-cro.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Ah, good job. I'd stopped looking a while ago. Thanks.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
![]() |
Thanks, I missed the penalties.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
![]() |
Oh and the clip doesn't contain penalties.
(this 10 minute edit rule sucks) |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
![]() |
|
|
|
|