AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2007, 07:49   #1

CallingACFans

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2007
CallingACFans is on a distinguished road
Can you help: Athens CL Final - The Milan perspective

Hi there Milan fans,

I am a currently preparing a dissertation on the 2007 Champions League Final in Athens. I'm looking particularly at the ticket allocation for this fixture and fans' feelings on the number of tickets handed out to corporate guests.

Also, I'm investigating the choice of the stadium, the criteria under which it was selected and what the supporters thought about the choice. This obviously leads to the fact that some Liverpool supporters with tickets were locked out of the stadium while others reportedly charged at Greek stadium security/police.

I am looking for Milan supporters who were at the game who wouldn't mind answering a short questionnaire on the above topics. If you think you could help me please email [email protected] and I will forward you my survey. Alternatively please feel free to post here, although it would be much appreciated if you could leave your full name, age and hometown as any quotes I use in my research will need to be sourced.

Thank you.
CallingACFans is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.