AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-02-2008, 15:33   #91

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
I agree; we are seeing a half-filled and half-empty water.

So why the hell will people think that Pato being all over the pitch is better than Gilardino when both play poor?

Alright, I should stay away from this. I don't want to be seen as a gila-fan. It's just be objective and see things a little bit differently. When I say a player play poorly I'll also ask myself, is there something he did well? When someone did well, I also ask myself what he could do better. ANyway...

ON the other hand, AMauri proves to be a great player and I hope to have him here (though I prefer Benzama).
Like I said in the post you quoted, personnally, none of the 3 (Kaka', Pato and Gila) did very well in this first half ... so if one of them does better then, i think the team could score 2 more goals !!
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 15:34   #92

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Kaka out? subbed by Gourcuff...
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 15:35   #93

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Gorky in for injured Kaka....
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 15:35   #94

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
Why do we feel tht Milan is player so much better today?

Janku and Oddo!!!! So far this game sehows how important our wings are... I hope Zambrotta will come int he summer
With Daniel Alves! We really need that great pair.
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 15:37   #95

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
I like Oddo, he had a bad period between december and january, but he seems to come back to a very good level ...

We just need a good sub for him, and a better guy than Janku on the left (Zambrotta is a good choice but he's not young, anyway, who cares lol)
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 15:41   #96

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11
With Daniel Alves! We really need that great pair.
My biggest desire..........!!
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 15:43   #97

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Pippo is warming up...
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 15:44   #98

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry but i will say it again.Amauri is a joy to watch.
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 15:44   #99

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Simplicio for Breciano...
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 15:46   #100

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
pato has been lively but no real chance for him..
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 15:46   #101

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Bonera is playing very good on Amauri.
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 15:48   #102

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Gattuso is horrible...
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 15:51   #103

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
We lack the fantasy and creativity of Kaka, Pirlo is not at his best just why we need a creative MF in the summer... Van De Vaart? someone else, Gorky is out of space..
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 15:52   #104

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Pato! Almost! Great work by Pato!
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 15:53   #105

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Another handball and Kaladze complained but no penalty!
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.