AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-03-2008, 09:58   #1

MVBMILANISTA

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2008
MVBMILANISTA is on a distinguished road
Milan - Inter Ticket for Sale - Sunday 4th May

Hiya - I have 1 spare ticket for the Milan Derby on Sunday 4th May. First class view from the front of the 2nd tier, Arancio Settore 223. As this is a season ticket, I would require personal details for registration purposes. Ticket can be collected outside the stadium on match day as I will be attending too.

Thanks for your interest.
MVBMILANISTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2008, 12:34   #2

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVBMILANISTA
Hiya - I have 1 spare ticket for the Milan Derby on Sunday 4th May. First class view from the front of the 2nd tier, Arancio Settore 223. As this is a season ticket, I would require personal details for registration purposes. Ticket can be collected outside the stadium on match day as I will be attending too.

Thanks for your interest.

I am interested , I wrote u a personal msg....answer me as soon as possible
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2008, 13:54   #3

killiegradge

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Cafu
killiegradge is on a distinguished road
I have a few tickets available for the game also if anyone interested PM me.
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 04:46   #4

MVBMILANISTA

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2008
MVBMILANISTA is on a distinguished road
Hello, this ticket has now been sold. Thanks for the interest.
MVBMILANISTA is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.