![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
![]() |
Have we signed Alexis Sanchez??
My buddy is in Argentina and says that everyone is saying that AC Milan have signed a player called Alexis Sanchez!!
Does anyone know if this is true? (I am not sure I trust him) Also where does he play and is he good?? |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
![]() |
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_...8footballer%29
This kid is owned by Udinese and I believe they said they are not selling him even for 10 million euros. Consider how we cheaped out and lost Lloris, a player we desperately need, for 8 mil, I doubt the management would be willing to cough up that much money for Sanchez. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
![]() |
Has as much talent as anyone you can imagine, and he is somewhat of a hard worker for being such a talented, offensive oriented player.
This being said, he is not an intelligent football player and needs to mature a lot on the pitch. Has a lot of on ball skills, very good dribbler but selfish a lot of times. Has more potential than Gorcouff (sp?), thats for sure. Still, I would loan him out if Milan were to buy him. Leaving him at Udinese would be the right move. |
|
|
|