AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-09-2008, 08:00   #1

Stuntkisser

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Stuntkisser is on a distinguished road
Milan v Sampdoria - Dad's birthday

I want to take my dad to the Sampdoria gamne on Sunday 19th October. What is the best way of getting my hands on two tickets ? Are there reputable on-line agencies that I can use ? Can anyone point me in the right direction ?
Stuntkisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2008, 08:48   #2

rebirth

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: Germany
rebirth is on a distinguished road
i think you can buy tickets on matchday at san siro. it won't be sold out, i guess
rebirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2008, 10:35   #3

Stuntkisser

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Stuntkisser is on a distinguished road
Thanks. I thought this might be the case for this game. If I am in Milan on the Sunday are there places in the city where I could go to buy a ticket or should I just go straight to the stadium ?
Stuntkisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2008, 12:17   #4

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Yes, though I am not sure the banks (where they are normally sold) would be open...but I will let an italian give you a better answer.

The Milan store in the city also will have tickets on sale.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2008, 13:10   #5

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Banca Intesa
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2008, 13:13   #6

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Or just around the stadium...I`m sure you`ll find tickets there,,,since its not one of the more important games
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
sampdoria, tickets


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.