AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-07-2009, 14:03   #1

.:Rossonero:.

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2009
.:Rossonero:. is on a distinguished road
Hello my fellow brothers.

Well, yes i'm new on here.



I am 17 (almost 18), and enjoy watching and playing soccer. Most of all, I love Milan. I was born in Italy (yes, born) ..... but..... I was born in Napoli (don't shoot me)

Well, I hate Napoli. My heart only belongs to Milan. The only thing that sucks in my family is they all are fans of Juve >_>

Well, that's a little about me.

Also, as for the transfer, I wan't to get your opinions on what I think:

I do not want Fabiano in Milan, as money needs to be spent else where, and if there is any left, then buy a striker.
Here is my transfer plan
1. Trade oddo + 7 mil for Di Silvestri from Lazio
2. Buy Criscito for 10 mil
3. Buy either Hernanes/Moutinho/Veloso (latter two are portugese from Sporting)
4. Sell Kalac to Parma, and if possible, Kaladze to some greek team

What do you guys think?

Well, bye.
Forza Rossoneri!

Last edited by .:Rossonero:.; 14-07-2009 at 14:06.
.:Rossonero:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 16:02   #2

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
welcome to mm
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 18:20   #3

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Welcome to MM.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 23:03   #4

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Welcome, welcome, welcome!
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 05:17   #5

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Welcome mate....

I am Eric Saliwonczyk, and I am from Australia...

15 years old, and love Milan as well!

Good to see another one on this forum!
guestes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 11:23   #6

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
welcome, and for the record, I like what you suggest.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2009, 16:10   #7

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Welcome to MM
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.