![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2009
![]() |
Evening Fellas
Hey guys, I'm a Chelsea fan being interested in Italian footie, and I want to increase my footying knowedge, that's why I'm here.(if you don't mind) I'll stick around and try to pick up decent debates.
Cheers ![]()
__________________
"Carefree... Wherever you may be... We are the famous CFC... And we don't give a f*ck... Whoever you may be... 'Cos we are the famous CFC" |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Hello welcome to MM!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
welcome to MM
I'm guessing you're interested in discussing Ancelotti or Pirlo? ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Welcome to MM, hope you enjoy the forums and debates
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
![]() |
Quote:
![]() Anyway, welcome to MM, Nick
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous-- |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
WELCOME TO MM... enjoy your stay...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|