![]() |
|
|
#46 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
Quote:
Sorry guys....guess I'm getting old I appreciate each and everyone who wished me well ![]()
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
Big huge massive colossal gargantuan respect to my boy Warro for being from the country that invented the hula-hoop song!!! Simply the best dance club song ever
This was long overdue Also the Jamaican army (I know this news is several weeks old but just found the time today ) played for the Queen......I can only pray that they didn't have HRM scanting to the tune of boom bye bye ![]()
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Actually, we had her lighting up a chalice, and flinging a fyah pan di pope!!
![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#49 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
Quote:
and that the 'Nasty Man' was Osama Bin Laden In which case the queen made the little gunfire gesture when the part about "shoot de ba**y boy come leh we shot dem dead!!" ![]()
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
Last edited by drucurl; 31-07-2007 at 13:20. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#50 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
I am thankful for all that expressed their concern for Warro (even though he is Jamaican
) ![]()
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Thanks to all those who posted on the rossenero in distress thread, and all those that PMd me....
![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#52 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
Where is it....does anyone know if mzk is ok?? Genuinely concerned.
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
mzk...we hope all is well w/ u bro. U r in my prayers.
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#54 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
Why...what has happened???
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati |
|
|
|
|
|
#55 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, R9
![]() |
I would like to mention that posts by Braseleiro are always insightful. For some reason I like reading them even though I am not into Brazil Football
|
|
|
|