AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-09-2010, 12:19   #106

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
man pirlo plays like he heard us on the half time..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 12:23   #107

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Yes!
My preferred formation!
__________________
1 minute of silence to all our upcoming opponents, may you all meet your makers:

Robinho Ibrahimovic Pato
Ryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 12:24   #108

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
I hate this second commentator on espn3, he is so annoying, I can't explain.
Samaldinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 12:28   #109

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
Seedorf for Ronaldinho PLEASE

Then Robinho and Ibra up top playing off each other.. For sure we'll score 2 more then...
Wow I was right.. Good moves so far from Allegri
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 12:29   #110

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
we seem too f** relaxed!!!
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 12:31   #111

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
man pirlo plays like he heard us on the half time..

I thought so But in fact, Allegri told him


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
Yes!
My preferred formation!

Yeah, Flamini is back, and Gattuso is a good LCM.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
I hate this second commentator on espn3, he is so annoying, I can't explain.

I watch RAI Italia and know nothing except names
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 12:35   #112

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
are we trying to get them to draw?
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 12:35   #113

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
nesta makes toni look like a fool..

we need to wake up!!!
binho must be subed!!he is too tired
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 12:36   #114

The Kaiser

Registered User
 
The Kaiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2010
Location: London, UK
Fave Players: MVB, Maldini, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Baggio
The Kaiser is on a distinguished road
This is not good. We're letting them dictate the play
__________________
Anyone who isn't paranoid simply isn't paying attention.

All that is necessary to convince one that democracy can't work is a five-minute conversation with the average voter – Churchill
The Kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 12:38   #115

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
shtttttttttttttttttttttt
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 12:39   #116

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Im loving R70 .. 4-3-1-2 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Flamini you are an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 12:39   #117

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
ooo flamini!what was he thinking?!!F***!
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 12:40   #118

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Wow Robinho's WAYYYY BETTER on the Left than R80...he moves all over, he's Free..
He can dribble...

Flamini just had Ibra wide open and shot instead..he's the worst shooter on the field..
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 12:40   #119

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
What happened
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 12:43   #120

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
4-4-2!!!!
We're using a 4-4-2!!!!!!!!
FINALLY!!!!!!
__________________
1 minute of silence to all our upcoming opponents, may you all meet your makers:

Robinho Ibrahimovic Pato
Ryo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.