AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-11-2010, 02:11   #781

zakakhan

Registered User
 
zakakhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Fave Players: Kaka,Messi,Pirlo,Ballack,Pato,Tavez
zakakhan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
I like Coentrao the best for LB, but Wayne Bridge also not a bad option.

Seems Man City want Jerome Boateng and Kolarov as their left backs.

Modric not available. Perhaps Kranjcar but he's not Milan material. He's simply not an upgrade.

Roque Santa Cruz on same level as Matri, IMO.
so What does really means Milan material? did Janku, khaldze, oliveira and so many others were Milan material? Sir Alex once wanted to sign Kranjcar, he can be really useful in quality side.............
__________________
Love Milan...Hate Berlu
zakakhan is offline  
Old 22-11-2010, 04:40   #782

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Milan materials used to mean over 30 players with high wages but zero to low transfer fees and used to be on a winning team before or got an agent who got players that Milan wanted. Then it became players who are under 22 with low transfer fees. Recently, Milan materials mean either getting a player through another through loan and then purchase.

Personally, I have a strong feeling Hernanes will come to Milan at the end of the season in Lazio and hopefully, guys like Ganso and Jucelei will follow.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 22-11-2010, 06:00   #783

zakakhan

Registered User
 
zakakhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Fave Players: Kaka,Messi,Pirlo,Ballack,Pato,Tavez
zakakhan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Milan materials used to mean over 30 players with high wages but zero to low transfer fees and used to be on a winning team before or got an agent who got players that Milan wanted. Then it became players who are under 22 with low transfer fees. Recently, Milan materials mean either getting a player through another through loan and then purchase.

Personally, I have a strong feeling Hernanes will come to Milan at the end of the season in Lazio and hopefully, guys like Ganso and Jucelei will follow.
ha ha.. absolutely agree with you man!!! but if somehow we could sign Pastore, that would be awesome................
__________________
Love Milan...Hate Berlu
zakakhan is offline  
Old 22-11-2010, 11:58   #784

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Man people on this website are not Native English speakers, and I commend everyone for speaking such good English being from all over the world (China, Croatia, Bosnia, France, Kuwait, etc)....

However, I find many things I say often gets lost in translation...

Milan have a very solid Midfield in that they have 4-5 midfielders who can play at a high level. However, we have issues in that they are getting older (particularly Ambrosini, Gattuso, Pirlo, and Seedorf)....

Now, we must replace these guys with younger guys who IN THEIR PRIME can match Pirlo and Seedorf's PRIME which is quite a high level.

I do not think that Niko Kranjcar ( who is a very solid midfielder, creative too) is capable of being a number 10 on Milan and taking them to SERIE A title and Champions League in the next generation.

Now, can Ganso do it? can Hernanes? I'm not sure. I don't know all of the solutions and answers, but I get the feeling that if Kranjcar can't cut into the Tottenham lineup enough, then it's not what we need at Milan.

I want a DOMINATING number 10 to play behind Pato and Ibrahimovic. A guy who can create, and also help out of strong midfield consisting of Boateng, Flamini, and maybe even Jucilei in the future.

This is what is meant by Milan Material. The next Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo type of Midfielder. A dominating presence...Kranjcar, while useful, will most likely NOT be that guy.

Agreed?
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 22-11-2010, 12:29   #785

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
Man people on this website are not Native English speakers, and I commend everyone for speaking such good English being from all over the world (China, Croatia, Bosnia, France, Kuwait, etc)....

However, I find many things I say often gets lost in translation...

Milan have a very solid Midfield in that they have 4-5 midfielders who can play at a high level. However, we have issues in that they are getting older (particularly Ambrosini, Gattuso, Pirlo, and Seedorf)....

Now, we must replace these guys with younger guys who IN THEIR PRIME can match Pirlo and Seedorf's PRIME which is quite a high level.

I do not think that Niko Kranjcar ( who is a very solid midfielder, creative too) is capable of being a number 10 on Milan and taking them to SERIE A title and Champions League in the next generation.

Now, can Ganso do it? can Hernanes? I'm not sure. I don't know all of the solutions and answers, but I get the feeling that if Kranjcar can't cut into the Tottenham lineup enough, then it's not what we need at Milan.

I want a DOMINATING number 10 to play behind Pato and Ibrahimovic. A guy who can create, and also help out of strong midfield consisting of Boateng, Flamini, and maybe even Jucilei in the future.

This is what is meant by Milan Material. The next Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo type of Midfielder. A dominating presence...Kranjcar, while useful, will most likely NOT be that guy.

Agreed?
Actually Kranjcar is not a bad idea at all, he cost tottnham around 2 mil...so a price around 5 mil should do the job. He is actually in a great form. The only reason why is not playing in the first eleven is BALE,VDW,Modric (top 2 midfield in the world).At this moment every player in our roster would be second to Bale,VDW,Modric so him not playing is not necessarily a bad indication.

We need a player of his quality, and him as a squad player for 5 mil is a bargain.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 22-11-2010, 13:31   #786

zakakhan

Registered User
 
zakakhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Fave Players: Kaka,Messi,Pirlo,Ballack,Pato,Tavez
zakakhan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
Actually Kranjcar is not a bad idea at all, he cost tottnham around 2 mil...so a price around 5 mil should do the job. He is actually in a great form. The only reason why is not playing in the first eleven is BALE,VDW,Modric (top 2 midfield in the world).At this moment every player in our roster would be second to Bale,VDW,Modric so him not playing is not necessarily a bad indication.

We need a player of his quality, and him as a squad player for 5 mil is a bargain.
thats the point................

@Elmago99

look when we talk about current Milan, the club aint willing to spend big, and you cant get Ibra like deal every time..... so you need player who can do the job but don't cost much....
__________________
Love Milan...Hate Berlu
zakakhan is offline  
Old 22-11-2010, 13:37   #787

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
If we could splash out the market and get Fabregas...I'd say forget Jucilei/Ganso and whoever, if Fabregas gets our #5 spot, we are set, FOREVER (ok maybe for 5 years). That guy is truly the best in the world in the spot and no one can make as many defence-splitting passes per game like he can. Defensively he's super solid, offensively he is unbelievable. Fabregas - from all those expensive players out there in the world - is really worth 40m. He could be the heart beat of the new Milan, he could be the soul of it.

I wish Milan fans can start talking alot about Fabregas because I've noticed that Milan tends to get linked to players that the fans talk about on the Internet quite alot. Maybe the more we mention Fabregas, we will start to get linked to him, and then the press will ask questions to the management about him and it can give them ideas to get him... I don't know.... but it's worth a shot.

Fabregas is the one player besides Messi who can totally change your team. If he goes to Barca I have no idea where he'd play in their lineup. Iniesta is going to be there for years, Xavi is still in his prime and has at least 2-3 more seasons. I doubt Fabregas will be given Busquets position for two reasons - 1) they just got Mascherano for quite a sum (and he's not being played that much) 2) they will not have any defensive midfielders and their team will get destroyed defensively.

Barbara Berlusconi is rumored to want to give us a gift -- yes, we do need a new FB, a new AM, a new defender to take over from Nesta...I really do wish that we can somehow find some room for Cesc (who can make us forget Pirlo and Seedorf very quickly).

Cesc Fabregas.

Last edited by hitmannq8; 22-11-2010 at 13:44.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 22-11-2010, 13:59   #788

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
I've been wanting Fabregas for years, but he said himself that he only wants Barca and Barca really wants him as well.

This is an impossible transfer imho.
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline  
Old 22-11-2010, 14:14   #789

zakakhan

Registered User
 
zakakhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Fave Players: Kaka,Messi,Pirlo,Ballack,Pato,Tavez
zakakhan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
If we could splash out the market and get Fabregas...I'd say forget Jucilei/Ganso and whoever, if Fabregas gets our #5 spot, we are set, FOREVER (ok maybe for 5 years). That guy is truly the best in the world in the spot and no one can make as many defence-splitting passes per game like he can. Defensively he's super solid, offensively he is unbelievable. Fabregas - from all those expensive players out there in the world - is really worth 40m. He could be the heart beat of the new Milan, he could be the soul of it.

I wish Milan fans can start talking alot about Fabregas because I've noticed that Milan tends to get linked to players that the fans talk about on the Internet quite alot. Maybe the more we mention Fabregas, we will start to get linked to him, and then the press will ask questions to the management about him and it can give them ideas to get him... I don't know.... but it's worth a shot.

Fabregas is the one player besides Messi who can totally change your team. If he goes to Barca I have no idea where he'd play in their lineup. Iniesta is going to be there for years, Xavi is still in his prime and has at least 2-3 more seasons. I doubt Fabregas will be given Busquets position for two reasons - 1) they just got Mascherano for quite a sum (and he's not being played that much) 2) they will not have any defensive midfielders and their team will get destroyed defensively.

Barbara Berlusconi is rumored to want to give us a gift -- yes, we do need a new FB, a new AM, a new defender to take over from Nesta...I really do wish that we can somehow find some room for Cesc (who can make us forget Pirlo and Seedorf very quickly).

Cesc Fabregas.
impossible..... he said if he leaves Arsenal, he'll join Barca, but dont worry 10 years later, he may play for us
__________________
Love Milan...Hate Berlu
zakakhan is offline  
Old 22-11-2010, 15:22   #790

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakakhan View Post
impossible..... he said if he leaves Arsenal, he'll join Barca, but dont worry 10 years later, he may play for us
It wouldn't be the first time that what says a player is BS ...

Look at Dzeko: he said many times over the last few years that he wanted to join Milan and only Milan. And few days ago, what could we read ? Dzeko saying he is a fan of Milan but never said he wanted to join us.

I took this example because it's the most recent one, so please, if there is any Dzeko fan on the forum, don't bash me ...

We can find hundreds of examples like that !!

And anyway, didn't Fabregas say once that his favourite club in Italy was Milan ?
I don't remember if it was him or another player, but I remember someone in Arsenal saying that ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 22-11-2010, 15:22   #791

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
Actually Kranjcar is not a bad idea at all, he cost tottnham around 2 mil...so a price around 5 mil should do the job. He is actually in a great form. The only reason why is not playing in the first eleven is BALE,VDW,Modric (top 2 midfield in the world).At this moment every player in our roster would be second to Bale,VDW,Modric so him not playing is not necessarily a bad indication.

We need a player of his quality, and him as a squad player for 5 mil is a bargain.
If Kranjcar can not be starter in Tottenham, I don't know how he could help Milan. Don't kid ourselves, Tottenham is not better than Milan. Modric is away too overrated IMO. He would be already in much bigger club than Tottenham if the hype overhim 90% is true.
Saying the midfield of Tottenham is top 2 midfield in the world is too exaggerating. Our top 100 midfield in the world will kick that the world second best midfield.

If we want to find our number 10, I agree with other, we should buy the true Milan material. I know Kranjcar is very good but it is on football PC game.
If only player with unreliable quality like Kranjcar, I will be satisfied by having Seedorf.
__________________
´
If Tassotti, Baresi, Costacurta and I are going to have a coffee now, we would put us in line and keeping the space unintentionally.
Siregar is offline  
Old 22-11-2010, 15:57   #792

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
If we want to find our number 10.
Hamsik top priority, even before Nesta replacement, if not hamsik i would go for Pastore if not buy Ganso

Modric is a very good player and he is never overrated, but you can't buy a player from a club who doesn't need money you can only pray he assaults redknapp so he can get transfer listed
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 22-11-2010, 16:31   #793

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
If Kranjcar can not be starter in Tottenham, I don't know how he could help Milan. Don't kid ourselves, Tottenham is not better than Milan
I am not implying that Tottnham is a better than Milan. I am saying that Tottnhams midfield is better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
. Modric is away too overrated IMO. He would be already in much bigger club than Tottenham if the hype overhim 90% is true.
If anything he is underrated. He proved himself as a youngster in Dinamo Zagreb, he was the most important player for Croatia in their successful Europe 2008 campaign.He was Tottanhams most important player last season when they secured CL spot after eternity of waiting.
And if he is still in Tottnahm its because his asking price which is well over 30 mil. Barca and Manchester have shown interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Saying the midfield of Tottenham is top 2 midfield in the world is too exaggerating.
My mistake I meant to write top 3 midfield. At this moment I don`t see a better outfit than Modric,Bale,VDW bar Barca and Real. (arsenal and Inter can testify )...we have actually members here how would kill to have this trio in Milan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
If we want to find our number 10, I agree with other, we should buy the true Milan material. I know Kranjcar is very good but it is on football PC game.
If only player with unreliable quality like Kranjcar, I will be satisfied by having Seedorf.
I agree on the last part. Krajncar is not a class of players Milan should consider. But at the given price he is a very valuable asset. Believe me I have followed him since he was 16 years old. He is talented, and he can be helpful in the lond season ahead of us, especially if Dinho leaves in January.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 22-11-2010, 17:55   #794

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
I remember Kranjcar was a very talented player 2-3 years ago or so right around the time of EUro 2008. He was playing under his father as coach.

However, since then, I do not think he has improved much. Also, Modric was AMAZING at Euro 2008, and then he has not been the same IMO. Still a very good player, but in that tournament he reminded me of a pirlo that RUNS...

As for Hamsik, yes, he would be great!!! but I don't think he's available. He also seems to choke in big games from what I've seen. Anyone agree?

I'm going to make a poll .. but I want to hear who members want:

1. Ganso (Santos)
2. Keisuke Honda (CSKA Moskva)
3. Javier Pastore (Palermo)
4. Marek Hamsik (Napoli)
5. Luka Modric (Tottenham)
6. Niko Kranjcar (Tottenham)
7. Antonio Cassano (Sampdoria)
8. Rafael Van der Vaart (Tottenham)
9. Kaka (Real Madrid)
10. Diego (Wolfsburg)
11. Hernanes (Lazio)

* Sorry guys, Fabregas ain't happening. He wants Barca and Barca wants him. He will go soon enough and they'll play this formation

Iniesta----------Krkic-----------Messi
-------Fabregas-------Xavi------------
-------------Mascherano--------------
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 22-11-2010, 18:03   #795

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
Iniesta----------Krkic/VILLA-----------Messi
-------Fabregas-------Xavi------------
-------------Mascherano--------------
This looks scary :S
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.