AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-10-2002, 19:25   #9

Zacxaviqer

Registered User
 
Zacxaviqer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Singapore
Zacxaviqer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Gabrielle


gee zac..you're kidding right? hehhee...but as I've said before,I don't mind Joaquin in our team BUT it's not a necessity.Our current players are good enough for any competitions
Of Course I'm kidding.... Why the hell do I want to change the entire team when we are doing so fine rite now???? I beileve all we need is some fine-tuning and we'll be fine....
__________________
Now that we are up there wre we belong, Let surpass this level and achieve the next higher level

Forza Milan
Zacxaviqer is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.