AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2004, 05:13   #11
Nerro
Guest
 
Hi all! :-)
I've just registered in your forum, so let me say Hello to alll of you and reveal a little bit myself.
Name: Sofia

Nickname: Nerro- it is obviously why I chose this nick- because of my beloved team. ))

Burthplace:Pernik, Bulgaria

Date of birth: 13.01.1978

Height:161cm

Weight:55kg

Eyes:grey

Hair: blond

Status:married

Work: PhD Student

Interests: Sports (footbal. volleyball), Music (Queen, Alice Cooper), Books (Any kind, but especially Lord of the rings), Movies

Favorite team: Milan, of course ) I saw the team for the first time ten years ago and since then I am devoted fan. :-)))

Favorite player: Almost everybody who is in Milan now, but especially Maldini and Nesta.

Hated team and player: Man Un and Beckam
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.