AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-03-2004, 04:48   #11

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Now I read trough all your presentations, yes even yours Paolo. Interesting reads, but now comes the overrated and extravagant "beckham style" presentation from kris!!!!

Full Name: Johan Erik Kristoffersson. two "king-names" and a long family name.

Nicknames: They say that a loved child have many names. I am neither a child nor loved, but have many nicknames. kris, a name I adopted myself because it is short and simple. Most friends call me by my family name because Johan is Swedens most common name in my generation. Kristus, Swedish for Christ, was called that some time ago. Kungen, Swedish for "the king", was called that because of my role in the final play at my confirmation, the ones that I confirmated with still calls me that. Lover, what I want all women to call me... well maybe not mom. or my sisters

Family: Divorced parents. 2 younger sisters and 2 younger brothers, their football knowledge and interest is neglible.

Looks: Once anorectic looking, now training hard, because I am afraid to look chunky. 183 (6 foot) tall, 80 kilos of weight (175 pounds). Quite blonde, moreso when spending time in the sun.

Occuation: Galatic hero. I also work extra as a ships agent.

Teams: Milan!

Football: I should give you a story about my so called career. Prefer to play as a winger, but is unfortunately so versatile that I am shipped around in all positions. Currently training with a 3rd division side, but don't know if I can break in.

Fat book: The fattest books I read is probably the long "Wheel of time" serie by Robert Jordan, I love it. "A song of fire and ice" by George RR Martin is also to be recommended if you like fantasy.

Fat women: I don't really know any that would not be seriously insulted to come in this category.

Fat movies: Both Lord of the rings and star wars was pretty fat.

Fat food: I love a lot of fat food, none mentioned, none forgotten

Travel: I like to travel and see the world, all I have to do is win a lot of money now. Except another Milano trip I am thinking about Japan and India at the moment...

Been to: Milano, as I wrote about here. Copenhagen, when Tyge was still in kindergarten. Germany, schooltrip in 9th grade (Hamburg, Berlin and Braunschwieg). Mallorca, twice, with family and with friends. Kreta (Creet? Kriti?), well that famous Greec island. New york, two years before 11/9. Florida, ST petersburg with family. Antalya, turkey, with some family. France, a car trip trough denmark, Germany, Holland, Belgium and to Paris. and pretty much all of scandinavia trough cartrips. Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia, just recently. this was probably much more boring for you than me maybe not if I told you all the stories.

All for now, but do not despair! I may indulge you with more stupid words again.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.